Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Blaring Election Truck Speakers

If you think those trucks blasting out popular songs with altered lyrics all about a candidate are annoying then you ain't seen nothing yet. Check out this behemoth!







Just look at that huge stack of speakers! When I walked by I could feel my whole being rattle. What is the point of that? This is not the only candidate using a wall of speakers to get your vote.




Again what is the point?  I hope the point is that as this was a festival these guys are not driving around every day blaring music from these speakers but they are just being festive. Somehow I doubt it.

Remember BOOM BOOM BOOM to BOOM BOOM BOOM vote for BOOM BOOM BOOM me!

1 comment:

  1. Live close to a national highway and hear them going up and down all day.

    "Vote for me!! Why? Because I played The Carpenters".

    ReplyDelete