Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Local Electric Company Illegally Dumps Their Garbage

The Philippines is garbage central. 

"Garbage central" does not mean that the Philippines is an awful place. It's not. It just means there is garbage EVERYWHERE. And it's not just plain old litter. It's makeshift garbage heaps and people not securing their garbage bins which allows dogs to spread it everywhere and many other things like burning garbage. It's on the land, in the water, and even in the air!

Let's just get to the point here. I was out and about and I saw the local electric company tossing their garbage onto an illegal garbage heap. I whipped out my camera as fast as I could but I was not fast enough and only got the following two pictures:


In the first picture they are getting away. In the second picture you can see the heap of wires they tossed onto the pile. 

I wish I had been quick enough to get a video but I wasn't. After the electric company dumped their trash another guy rolled up a cart and offloaded a huge rice bag full of trash.

This guy who lives in the village dumping his garbage on the illegal dump is one thing but the electric company doing it is another thing all together. There is absolutely no excuse for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment