Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Hi, My Name is...19

A new batch of Filipinos to meet and greet.

Hi, my name is Julito Resquillo. I was holding a grudge with my coworker at the construction site. I was very mad. I planned my killing over a week. On the chosen day we were all in the service vehicle provided by our company. The driver took us to my co-workers house and he ran inside to hand his weekly pay to his wife. When he came back into the vehicle and sat down that is when I struck. I stabbed him several times in the head, chest, and thigh. Then I ran away and surrendered to the barangay captain. 

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/412952/construction-worker-i-carried-out-my-plan-to-kill-my-co-worker

Julito Resquillo, 38, of Barangay Tulay, Minglanilla town in southern Cebu, surrendered to the barangay captain after he stabbed dead his co-worker, Ronald Pratilla, 38, of Barangay Cadulawan, Minglanilla town at past 8 p.m. of November 20, said Police Staff Sergeant Wilfredo Pada, desk officer of Minglanilla Police Station. 

Resquillo, a construction worker, told police that he had been holding a work-related grudge against Pratilla, a fellow construction worker, for quite a while now and that the former had allegedly planned since last week how to kill the latter. 

Police Staff Sergeant Pada said that night, the service vehicle with Pratilla and another worker inside waited for Resquillo, who got off outside their home to give his salary to his wife. 

Pada said he was not certain why the service vehicle waited for Resquillo, who returned and boarded the vehicle heading to the back where he and the victim were seated. 

He said that it was then that Resquillo pulled out a kitchen knife and stabbed Pratilla several times in the chest, thigh, arms and head. 

Rsequillo then got off the vehicle and surrendered to the Tulay barangay captain.

Hi, my name is Gileen Gutierrez. The happiest day of my life was supposed to be my wedding day on December, 19th 2021. But my fiancee was killed after he "stepped out" of the house to meet someone. Instead he was met with a hail of bullets from an unknown person driving in a Toyota Vios Sedan. The police think his killing was related to the online cockfighting gaming center he operated. It happened while I and our two children were inside our apartment. So, to assuage my grief I married my dead fiancee at his funeral.


Hi, my name is Charlton William Sydney. I am a 72 year old codger who married a Filipina and then got a permanent resident visa. But my wife lodged a complaint against me as being an undesirable alien! She said I abused her physically, emotionally, and psychologically. Now I am going to be deported. Bollocks!

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1520224/fwd-authorities-arrest-british-foreigner-in-cebu-after-allegedly-abusing-filipino-wife

Agents from the Bureau of Immigration (BI) have arrested in Cebu a 72-year-old British man tagged by authorities as an “undesirable alien” on allegations he abused his Filipino wife.

In an emailed statement on Friday, the BI said Charlton William Sydney was seized earlier this week at a beach resort in Sta. Fe, Bantayan, Cebu after immigration officials canceled his permanent resident visa.

“Let this serve as a warning to other aliens who maltreat and abuse our Filipino women.  We can always have you deported if you abuse our hospitality and commit acts of violence against our countrymen,” BI Commissioner Jaime Morente said.

BI records show that Sydney has held a permanent visa which he acquired after marrying a Filipina.

However, his visa was nullified last year after his estranged wife lodged a “complaint of undesirability” against him. In the complaint, Sydney’s wife alleged that he physically, psychologically and emotionally abused her when they were living together.


Hi, may name is Cenon Villanueva. I hAve been unjsutly accused of kissing a 6 year old on the mouth but that is not what happened at all. No way. See she was coming towards me and I ducked to get out one her way and I accidentally kissed her on the forehead.  Honestly.

https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1161019

The Court of Appeals (CA) has affirmed the decision of a Manila court sentencing a 64-year-old garbage collector to up to 15 years in prison for kissing a six-year-old in the mouth in 2019.

Aside from the jail sentence, the court also awarded the victim PHP150,000 in indemnity and damages.

In his defense, Villanueva claimed he accidentally kissed the victim on the forehead -- not in the mouth -- when their paths crossed along a narrow alley.

The victim was on her way home from a computer shop.

Villanueva alleged that he avoided clotheslines and had to duck, causing the accidental contact.

He claimed the parents of the victim sued him because they resented his failure to collect their garbage sometimes. He reasoned it only happens when the garbage truck was unavailable.

He also said the parents often saw him drunk.

"There is no showing that the RTC overlooked or misinterpreted some facts or circumstances of weight and substance in convicting appellant. Indeed, appellant’s defense is in the nature of a denial which hardly creates reasonable doubt of his guilt in light of his testimony that he was at the place and time of the act of lascivious conduct," the court ruled in a decision dated November 18.


Hi, my name is Ador Castro. My family was given cash aid from the government to buy food but instead I bought a bottle of wine. My father started yelling at me so I tried to punch him but my younger brother intervened and we got into a fight. I tried to hack him with a bolo but he stabbed me first. Maybe they will drink that bottle of wine during my funeral.

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1521491/teen-stabs-older-brother-to-death-in-cagayan-town

A farmer in Allacapan town in Cagayan province was stabbed to death by his younger brother after a heated argument when the former spent his cash aid from the local government on wine, police said.

Maj. Antonio Palattao, Allacapan police chief, identified the fatality as Ador Castro, 43, who sustained a chest stab wound after he was attacked by his 18-year-old brother, identified as Jefferson, with a kitchen knife.

Investigators said Ador was castigated by their father for spending the cash on an alcoholic drink instead of buying food for their family.

When Ador allegedly tried to hit his father, Jefferson intervened, which resulted in a verbal tussle between the brothers.

Ador tried to attack Jefferson with a bolo but the younger brother managed to stab him first, causing Ador’s death. Jefferson told investigators that he acted in self-defense. 


Hi, my name is being withheld. I am the Mother of three kids whose baby drowned in there feet of water while we were on vacation. Please don't judge us.  We did not ask for this to happen. It was a complete accident and not negligence on our part. The kids wanted to go swimming. We told them to eat breakfast first but they would not listen so we let them go off by themselves to the pool. We could see the pool from our window so we thought it was no big deal to let the swim alone with one to watch them and keep them safe. The older kids left the youngest alone in the kiddie pool and she drowned, possibly hitting her head when she fell in the pool. It could have happened to anyone.

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/414217/family-outing-turns-into-tragedy-7-year-old-drowns-in-3-feet-deep-pool

(In the morning, the kids were set to take a dip in the pool but the parents of the kids told them that they had first have breakfast. But the three kids insisted because they wanted to really swim in the pool, so they — the victim, her older brother and sister — left and later the victim drowned in the pool.) 

(The parents did not stop the kids, and besides they can see the pool from their room, which was adjacent to the pool. They can just see the pool from their room’s window so they were not worried about their children. (But) a few moments later, there was a commotion outside.) 

The family immediately hurriedly went outside when they learned about the commotion. 

Pacaldo said that the victim was left by her siblings in the three-feet-deep kiddie pool because they went to the nearby kiddie slide. 

The 7-year-old victim had with her a floater, but she was not able to use it when she started swimming at the pool. 

Pacaldo also learned from the representative of the management that there was only one lifeguard at that time because the second lifeguard arrived late. 

(There were supposed to be two lifeguards-on duty at that time but the other lifeguard was late in coming to work. There was only one lifeguard present during the time of the incident. And we talked with the lifeguard, who told us that he was roving at that time of the incident. The resort have a lot of pools.)


Hi, my name is Saiden Esmael. I live in a house on the side of a busy highway. My house isn't exactly well built as it is constructed out of light materials as are my neighbors. One day I was asleep in my hammock inside the house when all of a sudden a speeding van lost control and plowed right through my house killing me. Instead of filing a criminal case my family and the driver's family have agreed to an amicable settlement.

A construction worker resting on a hammock inside his roadside home in Rajah Buayan, Maguindanao died when a wayward passenger van plowed through several homes made of light materials in the area on Wednesday noon.

Rajah Buayan Mayor Jack Ampatuan said the man was asleep in a hammock inside his home when the speeding white Toyota Hi-Ace passenger van hit at least three houses along the highway in Barangay Sapakan.

The mayor identified the fatality as Saiden Esmael, 37, a construction worker of a police station in Rajah Buayan.

“He was resting when the freak accident happened,” Ampatuan said over a local radio station interview.

“Both sides, the van owner and the victim’s relatives, have agreed to a peaceful settlement,” he said.

A witness who saw the incident said in a separate radio interview that the van was speeding at the time of the incident.

“The driver might have lost control of the steering wheel,” the witness, identified only as a certain Datu, said.

Hi, my name is Ronald Tolo. I was having a drinking session with the security guard of my condo up on the roof. It's a lovely place. You can see the whole city. Things spiraled out of hand when we got into a heated argument. Suddenly he pulled out a gun and shot me several times. I stumbled backwards and fell off the roof and plunged seven stories down to the ground below.

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1521960/security-guard-fatally-shoots-man-on-makati-condo-rooftop-after-argument

A security guard allegedly shot and killed a man after a heated argument during a drinking session on a rooftop of a condominium in Makati City. The man then fell from the rooftop.

Authorities identified the security guard as Dionisio Tabla, 58 years old, and the victim as Ronald Tolo, 38 years old.

According to a police report, a witness heard gunshots from the building and saw a man fall to the ground before. The person reported the incident to the authorities at around 1:00 a.m. on Tuesday.

After an initial investigation, the police disclosed that the two were having a drinking spree before getting into a heated argument which led to Tabla allegedly drawing a firearm and shooting Tolo multiple times.

Tolo sustained gunshot wounds to different parts of his body and fell seven stories from the condominium rooftop.

Hi, my name is anonymous nine year old girl. My daddy's friend came over and invited me out with him to buy bread. So I went. But he took me to a vacant lot and crushed my head with a rock and raped me. 

https://mb.com.ph/2021/11/30/girl-assaulted-by-dads-friend-dies-in-hospital/

A nine-year-old girl died Monday, November 29, two days after being found wounded in a vacant lot in Barangay Taculing here, where she was allegedly assaulted by a friend of her father. 

Police Maj. Leo Estopa, head of Police Station 6, said the victim, whose name was withheld, passed away at Corazon Locsin Montelibano Memorial Regional Hospital (CLMMRH) here around 2:55 a.m. due to head injuries. 

Estopa said the suspect went to the child’s house in Barangay Banago here last Friday, as he is a friend of her father. 

He then invited the child to go with him to buy bread, but they ended up in Barangay Taculing. 

Estopa said the suspect alleged that he got irked when he saw his girlfriend allegedly entering a lodging house, and turned his anger on the child. 

Trava, in a media interview, initially denied that he sexually molested the child. 

But, based on the medical examination, the victim was later confirmed to have been sexually abused, Estopa said.


Hi, my name is Zahariya Bansuan. I was out riding my motorcycle with my 14 year old son when all of a sudden men pulled up and fired on us. We were both killed instantly. Now we will join my husband who was killed last month over a long standing grudge. 

https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1161898

Police are trying to pursue two “persons of interest” linked to the shooting of a widow and her son in Talayan, Maguindanao on Sunday.

Col. Jibin Bongcayao, Maguindanao police director, said Monday that victims Zahariya Bansuan and her 14-year-old son died on the spot due to multiple gunshot wounds.

Bongcayao said the mother was driving a motorbike with her son around 5 p.m. Sunday while traversing the national highway in Sitio Matalam, Barangay Poblacion, Talayan, Maguindanao when they were attacked by riding-in-tandem suspects.

The gunmen sped off toward adjacent Datu Piang town after the incident.

“We believed it was due to a long-drawn grudge,” Bongcayao said, adding that the victim’s husband was also shot dead last month in Cotabato City.


Hi, my name is Dr. Raul Winston Andutan. I was sitting in my SUV when all of a sudden a motorcycle pulled up and I was fired upon. I was able to drive away but I ended up crashing and hitting a pedestrian. Later I died at the hospital. It turns out my death was a hit job because of a patient that died while in my care. 

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1523981/cagayan-de-oro-surgeon-slain-for-p150000-bounty-arrested-suspects-confess

For a P150,000 bounty to be shared by four people, a prominent surgeon and urologist was recently shot and killed in this city, according to a confession of two arrested suspects.

The suspects were arrested on Friday, the day they were supposed to collect the promised sum, and some 17 hours after they committed the crime.

Dr. Raul Winston Andutan, 62, medical director of Maria Reyna-Xavier University Hospital (MRXUH), was alone in his SUV when he was shot dead in Barangay Nazareth at past 10 a.m. on Thursday.

Although wounded, he was still able to drive away from the attackers but eventually rammed a vehicle in front of a laundry shop, injuring a bystander.

Andutan was rushed to the MRXUH in nearby Barangay Camaman-an where he was expired.

On Friday, at around 3 a.m., police operatives swooped down on Barangay San Alonzo, Balingoan town, Misamis Oriental, some 88 kilometers away from here, and arrested three suspects, all residents of Bukidnon province.

Lt. Teddy Macarayo, acting Balingoan police chief, identified them as Jomar Pacilan Adlao, 30, of Maramag town; Marjun Abayon Cabug, 39, of Don Carlos; and Joel Arcilla Nacua, 37, of Valencia City.

Interviewed on Friday by local broadcast station Magnum Radyo, Nacua admitted shooting Andutan while on board a motorcycle driven by Cabug.

According to Nacua, Tortosa, who served as lookout outside the home of Andutan, signaled to him that their target had already left his residence.

Alerted by Tortosa of the vehicle’s plate number, Nacua and Cabug then trailed Andutan until they found the chance to carry out the crime.

Nacua and Cabug separately told Magnum Radyo that the hit job was arranged by Tortosa whom they know to be an ex-Army personnel.

Tortosa also owned the Balingoan house where they stayed and the motorcycle, and also the pistols and grenade taken from them, Nacua added.

While claiming they did not know the mastermind, Nacua and Cabug said they were told by Tortosa that Andutan allegedly caused the death of a patient.

 

Hi, my name is sixteen year old boy. I have been under a lot of stress lately with my school modules. So much so that I went wild and hammered in the evening. I took a hammer and went bang bang down upon my mom's head and I made sure that she was dead. Then my father arrived home and since I had that hammer I hammered out a warning on him too. Now they won't badger me to study my school modules.

https://www.panaynews.net/boy-16-hammers-ma-to-death-injures-father/

A 16-year-old student in Anini-y, Antique hammered his mother to death and injured his father. 

“Basi na-pressure ang bata sa iya modules, sa iya studies. Amo to guro nga daw naglain sya,” said Police Corporal Randolf Gomez of the Anini-y police station. 

The 52-year-old Mildred Datuin of Barangay Magdalena, Anini-y died at the Angel Salazar Memorial General Hospital for severe wounds on her head. 

Her husband Rolly, 49, was taken to the same hospital for treatment.


The “hammering” took place on Sunday at the Datuin house around 10:30 p.m., according to Gomez. 

The couple’s son just went wild, he said, and attacked his mother first. 

The mother and son were alone in the house that time. 

When Rolly came home, his son also attacked him with a hammer, said Gomez. 

From what the Anini-y police so far gathered, his parents constantly badgered the teenager to study his school learning modules.

1 comment:

  1. That last teen was like "All right, stop! Hammer time."

    ReplyDelete