Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Another Late Delivery From PhilPost

On July 13th, 2021 I ordered two books from the Book Depository which is in London. For some unknown reason the packages did not arrive in the Philippines until January. I understand it takes a long time for mail to reach this backwater in Southeast Asia but during that same timeframe I ordered a book from the USA in September which arrived a month later. A seven month wait for a package to enter the Philippines is ridiculous. Did it get stuck in China? 


Even more ridiculous is that it took a month and a half for PhilPost to send these books my way and then a further two weeks until I finally received them on March 22, 2022. That is completely unacceptable. What is up with PhilPost? Why are they so slow? 

If you are wondering what the books I ordered are, well here you go:


I would say these are the last books I will ever order again but that's not likely. How much longer will it take for them to be delivered next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment