Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Hi, My Name is...26

Have you ever met any of these people? If not then it's time to say hello and make new friends. 

Hi, my name is Sunny Miller. I am a 64 year old man from Michigan in the USA. I bought some seaside property here and, well, the locals simply do not respect my property rights. Little children swim in front of my house and I have to chase them off.  Some of these people harass me and steal my stuff which is why I have prevented them from using a road near my house. The BI finally arrested me after getting so many complaints and it was then that the realized I had been over staying. But much to the chagrin of my neighbors they released me. Now these folks want me gone.

https://mb.com.ph/2022/07/18/cebu-townsfolk-want-unruly-american-neighbor-deported/

A group of residents in San Remigio, Cebu staged a protest rally Sunday, July 17, calling for the deportation of their unruly American neighbor arrested by the Bureau of Immigration (BI) last May.

Carrying placards, about 100 residents of Barangay Punta assembled outside the house of Sunny Miller around noon.

They called on government officials to intervene and help address their plight.

“We humbly implore President Bongbong Marcos, Senators Raffy Tulfo, Pia Cayetano, and Risa Hontiveros to intercede and help us to have Miller deported immediately,” said Alfredo Arcipe, president of the Punta Fisherfolks Association. 

The residents want Miller be deported as they accused him of harassing them ever since he arrived in their place in 2018. 

They alleged that some of them were accused of being thieves and they were not allowed to use a road near his house.

The American was also accused of throwing stones at children who swam in the sea in front his house.

Miller arrived in the place in 2018 and claimed to own a 4,000-square meter lot in a coastal area. 

The American had several physical encounters with some residents because of his boorish behavior, the residents said.

Because of the complaints against Miller, the barangay council declared him persona non grata in a session on July 16, 2021.

Miller, a 64-year-old native of Michigan, was arrested by operatives of the Intelligence Division of the BI.  

He was arrested after the BI acted on the complaints of residents.  

Immigration officials later discovered that Miller has been overstaying in the country. 

After his arrest, Miller returned to the place early this month.

“We are devastated and frustrated with the Immigration for allowing Miller to come back in the area,” said Alma Patalinghug, president of the barangay’s women’s association.

Hi, my name is being withheld because I am a minor. My mother is an OFW and she and my dad would get into arguments on the phone. Afterwards my dad would take his frustration on me and my siblings. We had noisy arguments that the neighbors knew about but they shrugged it off as nothing. Well, I got tired of it and so after one heated argument I stabbed him in the chest and abdomen killing him. I am sorry I did it though. 

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1629279/son-who-killed-father-in-cotabato-town-a-battered-child-police-probe-shows

A police probe has recently established that a minor who killed his father in Libungan town, Cotabato province last Tuesday is a battered child who has borne physical abuse for over two years.

Citing the account of neighbors in Barangay Ulamian, Maj. Jojie Barotas, Libungan police chief, said Rafael, 44, had a heated argument with his 15-year-old son prior to being stabbed to death at around 6 a.m.

Barotas added that the suspect confessed to being mauled by his father that morning after quarreling over the phone with his mother who is working abroad.

The battering prompted the suspect to grab a knife and stab his father in the chest and abdomen.

According to Barotas, the physical abuse of the 15-year-old boy and his three other siblings happens every time Raphael had a quarrel over the phone with his wife who left for overseas work in 2019.

“Actually, the neighbors are used to it already. But they didn’t expect that it would worsen into having the son kill his father,” Barotas added.

Barotas said that while undergoing interrogation, the minor showed remorse for the incident, admitting that he was overrun by anger.

Hi, my name is Jeovanie Castillo Collado. I work as a driver and am married.  But on the side I have a lover. Of course my wife's womanly instincts eventually went off and she filed a complaint with the cops. They acted on it and caught me with my girl and a sachets of shabu. Now I will probably lose my wife and my freedom.  

https://mb.com.ph/2022/06/26/driver-lover-caught-high-thanks-to-mans-wife-who-got-wind-of-affair/

Two alleged lovers were caught by the police in a pot session in San Juan here Saturday, June 25, after the man’s wife filed a complaint that her husband has an affair.

Police identified the lovers as Jeovanie Castillo Collado, 30, driver, of San Juan, this city, and Rizza Duli Agosto, 28, single, unemployed, of Magsaysay here. 

According to the local police, Jeovanie’s wife, Emy Jane, 33, accused her husband of having an affair and intelligence operatives led by Police Lt. Dalmacio Mangigil acted on the complaint.

Police found the lovers engaging in a pot session in a house at around 9:05 a.m. and seized from them 12 plastic sachets in various sizes containing suspected shabu weighing five grams with an estimated value of P34,000.

Also recovered from the suspects were a weighing scale, five used lighters, a plastic heat sealer, a roll foil, a small surgical scissor, a plastic bag of used foil, and an improvised tooter.

Hi, my name is Ronald Coronel Mayormita. I practice spearfishing for a living. One night it was raining heavy and there was a lot of lighting. Not minding the weather I lifted up my spear intending to thrust it through a fish but the lightning cracked and the bolt was attracted by my long metal spear held aloft like a lightning rod. I was immediately electrocuted to death. 


https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/442754/lightning-kills-fisherman-who-went-spearfishing-in-badian-cebu

A 33-year-old fisherman, who went spearfishing on Saturday evening, May 21, 2022, was apparently hit by lightning and was found dead inside his boat off the waters of Barangay Zaragosa in Badian town in southwestern Cebu.

Another fisherman found the body of Ronald Coronel Mayormita inside his boat on the early morning of Sunday, May 22, and reported this to the police, said Police Staff Sergeant Goeffrey Badilles, desk officer of the Badian Police Station.

Police responded and rushed Mayormita to the Badian District Hospital where the attending physician declared him dead on arrival.

The physician also told police that Mayormita died due to an electric shock caused by lightning.

Police Staff Sergeant Badilles said that the live-in partner of Mayormita told them that Mayormita left their house in Barangay Banhigan, Badian town at around 6 p.m. on Saturday, May 21,  to go spearfishing.

Barangay Zaragosa, where the victim’s body was found off the barangay’s waters, was around 20 to 30 meters away from the victim’s residence in Barangay Banhigan.

Badilles also said that Mayormita was probably alone spearfishing when he was hit by lightning.

Badilles said that spearfishing was the victim’s source of income.

Hi, my name is Noel Abaquita. I love mahjong. It is a very addicting game and this has plunged me into debt and a lot of trouble. To pay off those debts I resorted to stealing bikes and pawning them. The latest bike I stole was worth P30,000. But the cops were hot on my trail and now I am in jail. This is not the first time I have been arrested for this crime and it probably won't be the last time either.

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/445297/man-who-turned-to-stealing-bicycles-to-pay-off-his-gambling-debts-lands-in-talisay-jail

A 52-year-old man, who was allegedly addicted to gambling, particularly, playing mahjong, ended in jail after he was caught stealing a bicycle that he pawned to raise money to allegedly pay off his debts.

Noel Abaquita of Hanging Bridge, Barangay Lagtang in Talisay City, was detained at the Talisay City Police Station detention cell pending the filing of charges.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Randy Caballes, chief of Talisay City Police Station, said that Abaquita, during interrogation, admitted that he had allegedly resorted to stealing bicycles to raise money to pay off his debts, and so that he could allegedly continue to play mahjong.

Abaquita told police that that this was because he could not get out of his addiction to mahjong.

He said that prior to the theft of Ruiz’s bicycle, there were three other bicycles that were stolen in the past two weeks.

Caballes also said that Abaquita was also arrested for a similar offense in the past.

He, however, did not say what year Abaquita was arrested.

The police chief described Abaquita as someone, who allegedly had been doing this illegal activity for quite awhile now.

Hi, my name is Noel delos Santos. I was waiting in a store along a railroad track around 1:35 pm when I decided to lay down on the tracks. Naturally a train ran right over me and I was dismembered. 

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1632809/man-killed-after-lying-on-train-track-in-quezon

A 61-year-old man died Friday (July 22) afternoon after he was hit by a passing Philippine National Railway (PNR) train in this city, authorities said.

Lt. Col.  Reynaldo Reyes, Lucena police chief, identified the victim as Noel delos Santos, a city resident.

Quoting witnesses, the police said Delos Santos was waiting in the store along the railroad track in Barangay Ibabang Iyam around 1:35 p.m. when he suddenly lay down on the steel track as the San Pablo-bound train was approaching and consequently ran him over.

“As a result, the victim’s body was dismembered,” the police said.

Hi, I don't have a name. In fact I don't even have a mother. Just after I was born she abandoned me in an empty lot. She not bother to clothe me or cut my umbilical cord. It was only when a tricycle driver went to urinate that I was found. I was covered in dirt and animal bites. The police said they will try to find my mother but she has already made it clear that she does not want me.

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/454443/baby-girl-found-in-vacant-lot-in-lapu-lapu-barangay-is-rescued

A tricycle driver, who was answering the call of nature, found an abandoned five-day old baby girl on a vacant lot in Sitio Sangi, Barangay Pajo, Lapu-Lapu City on Saturday afternoon, July 23, 2022.

Pajo Barangay Captain Lyndel Bullos told CDN Digital that the tricycle driver happened to be a tanod of the barangay, who immediately reported the baby at the lot to him.

The vacant lot, where the baby was found, is just adjacent to the Mactan Airbase gate.

Bullos said that the baby girl when found still had her umbilical cord and had already smelled.

He said that the baby had no clothes on her when she was found, and she had wounds on her back, which were believed to be caused by animal bites.

The baby was really dirty when she was found and when she was brought to the Lapu-Lapu City Hospital, the nurses there immediately cleaned her up and bathed her.

Bullos said that the baby was then cared and treated at the hospital.

The Pajo barangay captain also said that the attending physician described the baby to be five days old.

Hi, my name is Villadolid or that was my last name. My mom told me to go to sleep but when checked later at 1 am I was still awake. To punish me she made me do squats and when I failed to do them my parents beat me. They said they used slippers but the bruises on my arms and legs and the fact that I am dead prove otherwise. 

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1603710/8-year-old-boy-in-pasig-dies-after-alleged-beating-for-staying-up-late

An 8-year-old boy from Barangay (village) Rosario in Pasig City died after he was allegedly beaten up by his mother and his stepfather for allegedly staying up late, police said.

The suspects were identified by the police as Kimberly Villadolid, 29, and Germarc Franklin Villadolid, 39.

According to the Eastern Police District, the victim was rushed to the hospital by his stepfather and his mother on Friday afternoon. The boy was declared dead at around 3:51 p.m.

The suspects, who both work as call center agents, admitted punishing the boy for staying up late, Pasig City Police chief public information officer Resel Guevarra told INQUIRER.net on Saturday.

“The mother told the child to go to sleep. Then at around one am, when the mother suddenly woke up, she saw that the child was still awake. That’s where it started,” Guevarra said in Filipino over the phone when asked what the motive was.

The EPD said the parents admitted having punished the boy by forcing him to perform squats.

The suspects said they only hit the boy with slippers when he failed to do his squats. However, examination showed that the boy sustained bruises in his legs and arms, the EPD said.

Hi, my name is Regie Castino. I drive a tricycle but on the side I have some fighting cocks. Maybe one day I will hit the jackpot in the cockpit. One night I was watching over my fighting cocks when I saw a guy steal a few of my birds. Naturally I ran after him and stabbed him twice. Turns out it was some 17 year old...Kid? Man? Teen? The cops pulled out the cocks he had stuffed his bag. More of my cocks had being stolen previously but I am not sure if it was this guy. I was able to reach a settlement with the family so I did not go to jail.

https://mb.com.ph/2022/06/06/teen-stabbed-over-stolen-fighting-cocks-in-negros-occidental/

A teenage boy was wounded after he was stabbed by a tricycle driver who allegedly caught him stealing his fighting cocks in Sitio Tuyuman, Barangay Caradio-an, Himamaylan City, Negros Occidental last Sunday, June 5. 

Police Lt. Markelly Laganipa, deputy chief of the Himamaylan City Police Station, said 33-year-old Regie Castino was watching over his fighting cocks when he saw an unidentified man allegedly stealing his fighting cocks tied in the yard of his house.

Castino chased the suspect and caught up with him. However, out of anger, Castino allegedly stabbed the 17-year-old suspect twice, Laganipa said.

The suspect managed to escape but he was later caught by the victim’s neighbor in a sugarcane plantation.

Police recovered from the suspect a backpack containing the two stolen fighting cocks valued at P2,500 each.

The suspect was brought to Gov. Valeriano Gatuslao Memorial Hospital in Himamaylan.

Laganipa said the victim’s other fighting cocks were also reported stolen in the past days. Castino, however, could not identify if the same suspect was behind those incidents.

Laganipa said that both parties already had an initial settlement.

Hi, my name is John (not my real name) and my wife's name is Diane (not her real name.) I had a suspicion that Diane was having an affair so I followed her around. She got into a company-owned car with a workmate and they drove off to a condominium. When the went into the room together that is when I immediately called the police. They kicked in the door like gangbusters. It was great to catch her in the act but also heartbreaking and pitiful because we have two children. She begged for forgiveness and I gave it to her. Hopefully she does not do it again. 

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/451428/husband-catches-wife-having-an-affair-but-still-forgives-her

A husband decided to forgive his wife, whom he caught having a relationship with another man on Tuesday, July 5, 2022.

Personnel from the Waterfront Police Station responded to a call for assistance from a man who found out about his wife’s infidelity with her officemate in a condominium in Cebu City.

Police Major Henry Orbiso, chief of Waterfront Police Station, said they responded to the call from the husband John (not his real name) and went to the condominium where they caught his wife Diane (not her real name) with another man.

However, instead of filing a case against his wife, the husband opted to forgive her as long as she goes back to him and their two children.

(The husband is very kind. He forgave his wife even if he caught her with another man in a room.)

After the incident, the couple went back to their home in Barangay Pardo.

Police said Diane, who is in her 40s, was found having a relationship with her workmate, a division manager of a big company in Cebu City. Diane is also a manager of a separate division in the same company

John already suspected that his wife was seeing another man.

On Tuesday morning, he decided to follow his wife run some errands. She was reportedly seen boarding a company-issued car with her workmate.

Police said John followed the two to the condominium in Cebu City. He reportedly followed his wife until he saw her go inside a room. This is when John called the police for assistance.

The responding policemen, together with John, went inside the room and saw the wife and her workmate there.

John did not pursue filing a formal complaint against his wife after the latter begged for forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment