Monday, November 28, 2022

Hi, My Name is...30

Life sure is different in the Philippines. In the modern world being a hacker means you tricking your way into computer systems. In the Philippines being a hacker means taking a machete and hacking your enemy especially if that enemy is a family member. Say hello to a few Filipino hackers. 

Hi, my name is Gilberto Guiriba. One night I was shouting and waving a bolo like a madman. My grandmother tried to calm me down but I struck her on the head and left arm. That drew the attention of my aunt who also tried to pacify me but I also hacked her. My grandmother died of her injuries and now I am in police custody. 

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1668626/man-hacks-grandma-to-death-in-albay-town

A 65-year-old woman was hacked to death Wednesday by her own grandson, while her daughter, who tried to pacify the suspect, was injured in Guinobatan town in Albay province.

Albay police reported on Thursday, Sept. 22, that Flora Ordoño first noticed that around 7 a.m., her grandson Gilberto Guiriba, 23, was shouting and carrying a bolo in Barangay Minto.

When she approached him, the suspect hacked her repeatedly hitting her left arm and head.

Nida Timkang, 34, daughter of Ordoño, tried to pacify her nephew, but was also hacked.

Ordoño then ran inside their house but was chased by the suspect.

Ordono and Timkang were taken to a hospital in Ligao City, but Ordoño died on the way.

Police arrested Guiriba in a hot pursuit operation. He is now in the custody of the police, who were still investigating the incident.

Hi, my name is Eddie Combalicer. I was having a drinking session with my friend Jeffrey Buefano. After a lot of drinking and talking I got very angry. I was so angry that I left and came back with a bolo to hack Jeffery to death. But he did not die.

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1609641/man-hacks-drinking-buddy-in-quezon

A local government employee was critically injured after he was hacked by a buddy in a drinking session in Burdeos town in Quezon province early Sunday, police said.

The Quezon police in a report said the victim, Jeffrey Buefano, suspect Eddie Combalicer, and two others were having a drink in the town center at around 12:10 a.m.

The report said Combalicer left the drinking session, came back armed with a bolo and without any reason repeatedly hacked Buefano.

The victim sustained eight hack wounds in different parts of the body and was taken to the rural health unit in the locality for emergency treatment.

Combalicer escaped after the incident while police launched a manhunt to arrest him.

The police report said the hacking incident was motivated by “anger due to too much intake of liquor” but did not explain what triggered the suspect’s feelings against the victim.

Hi, my name is Lauro De Guzman. Just after midnight my father and I were having a discussion about land ownership. Suddenly I got mad and I pulled out a bolo, hacking him twice. He did not die and I was able to get away. 

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1637179/man-hacks-father-over-land-dispute-in-quezon-province

A 74-year-old man was wounded Friday, July 29, after his son hacked him in Tagkawayan town in Quezon province over a land dispute, said authorities.

Tagkawayan police reported that the victim, Alfredo De Guzman, and his son, Lauro, 58, were having a discussion in their house in Barangay Bamban at 12:50 a.m.

Suddenly, a heated argument ensued, prompting Lauro to hack his father twice before escaping.

The victim was taken to the Maria Eleazar General Hospital for treatment while police hunted the suspect.

The police said a land dispute between the two triggered the hacking incident but did not elaborate.

Hi, my name is Merwin Padoc. My brother Erwin and I were having a drinking session at a wake of a recently deceased relative when all of a sudden it turned heated. Naturally I pulled out a blade and hacked him in the shoulder and buttocks. He died while being treated at the hospital.

https://mb.com.ph/2022/10/11/man-hacks-elder-brother-at-relatives-wake-in-samar/

A-26-year-old farmer was hacked to death by his younger brother on Monday, Oct. 10, in Brgy. Bulao, Basey, Samar.

The victim was identified as Erwin Padoc while his assailant was identified as his very own younger brother, Merwin Padoc. Both are residents of Brgy. Bulao.

Initial investigation disclosed that the victim and suspect were having a drinking spree at the wake of their relative when a heated argument ensued between the siblings.

The victim was hacked by the suspect using a long-bladed weapon (samurai-like) hitting his left shoulder and buttocks.

Erwin was brought to Basey District Hospital. However, he was subsequently referred to Eastern Visayas Regional Medical Center here for further treatment.

The victim reportedly died while being treated at the hospital.

Meanwhile, personnel of Basey Municipal Police Station conducted a hot pursuit operation for the possible apprehension of the fleeing suspect.

Hi, my name is Joanne Pansacala Omayan. Like practically everyone else on this list I was out having a drinking spree with my father-in-law Alfredo Obeso Alferez. Of course it turned heated and we argued. He got up to leave and I followed him. I barged into his house and struck him in the neck with my bolo. His daughter Daisy, my live-in partner, saw the whole thing and called the cops. 

https://mb.com.ph/2022/10/22/man-hacks-father-in-law-dead-in-cebu/

A 39-year-old man was arrested after he allegedly hacked his 74-year-old father-in-law dead in Barangay Lutac, the City of Naga, Cebu on Thursday, Oct. 20.

Police said the victim, Alfredo Obeso Alferez, and the suspect, Joanne Pansacala Omayan, were having a drinking session when they figured in a heated argument.

Alferez, a widower, decided to go home but the suspect followed him.

Omayan barged into the victim’s house and attacked him with a bolo. Alferez sustained a deep wound in the neck.

Daisy, the victim’s daughter and the live-in partner of the suspect, saw the attack and sought help from neighbors.

The victim was taken to a hospital where he was declared dead on arrival.

The City of Naga police conducted a follow-up operation and arrested the suspect near the victim’s house. Lawmen recovered the bolo used in the attack.

Brig. Gen. Roderick Augustus Alba, chief of the Police Regional Office-Central Visayas, said the cooperation of residents and the help of force multipliers led to the quick arrest of the suspect.

“Connection with the community is important. It brings the people together to advocate and support especially the police against all forms of criminality and lawlessness,” Alba said.

Hi, my name is Romeo Balubar Sr.. My son Romeo Jr. is a drunkard and very aggressive when he gets drunk. He is always demanding money and making a ruckus. Well, I wasn't having it any more so the next time he got drunk and demanded I give him money I gave him a blow to the head and body with my bolo. 

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1683908/man-nabbed-after-hacking-son-dead-in-isabela

A 75-year-old man was arrested and will be facing parricide charges after hacking his son dead during a quarrel in this town on Saturday morning, Oct. 22, a police report said Sunday, Oct. 23.

Romeo Balubar Sr., 75, was immediately arrested after the hacking of his son Romeo Jr., 47, on Saturday morning in Barangay (village) Cullalabo Norte, said Police Lieutenant Richard Binalay, Burgos deputy police chief.

The elder Balubar told the police that he was infuriated with his son’s quarrelsome attitude when drunk and his incessant demand for money from him. It was not clear in the report if they were in their residence when the incident happened.

The younger Balubar sustained hack wounds on his head and body. He died instantly.

The bolo used in the hacking was seized when the suspect was arrested, police said.

Hi, my name is Jaime Borca Pelone Jr. I had previously had an altercation with my neighbor, Elsa Bernal Fernandez. She was so irritating and I purposed to kill her. To that end I snuck in through her window and hacked her to death with my bolo. I then ran to the bus station to catch a bus to Cebu but was caught before I was able to board. 


https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/471583/18-year-old-nabbed-for-hacking-to-death-lady-in-boljoon

Boljoon police have arrested on Wednesday, October 26, the suspect in the hacking to death of a 48-year-old woman in Brgy. Arbor, Boljoon town, southern Cebu.

PLT. Charles Suan Gomez, the chief of the Boljoon Police Station identified the suspect as Jaime Borca Pelone Jr., 18 years old and a resident of the said barangay.

According to the police, the victim, Elsa Bernal Fernandez, 48, who was living alone in her house, was found lifeless early morning of Tuesday, October 25, with a hack wound on her neck.

Investigation revealed that the suspect and the victim had a prior altercation and that the suspect was bent on killing the victim.

Pelone allegedly gained entry into the victim’s house by removing the jalousies from the victim’s window. He then hacked Fernandez using a bolo.

Police said the suspect was about to board a bus bound for Cebu City when caught.

Hi, my name is Ryan Cortez. I am a laborer. I had gotten into a dispute with a fellow laborer, Jeoffrey Bandola. When I saw him standing in front of his house with his wife I made my move. With a few swings of my bolo I hacked him on his back.  I then ran off and the cops have not caught me yet. 

https://digicastnegros.com/laborer-injured-in-hacking-incident/

A laborer fm Brgy. Mahalang, Himamaylan City, Negros Occidental, was injured after he was hacked by a fellow laborer on Sunday, November 6.

The victim was identified as 33-year-old Jeoffrey Bandola.

Police said the victim and his wife were standing on the side of the road in front of their house when he was allegedly attacked by the suspect, identified by the police as Ryan Cortez, with a bolo.

The victim sustained injuries on his lower back and was brought to Governor Valeriano M. Gatuslao Memorial Hospital.

The suspect fled after the incident.

Police are still investigating the motive for the hacking.

Hi, my name is Nelson. My wife Carissa and I got into a heated argument during our daughter's birthday party. The argument got so bad that I stabbed her several times. She ran out to get help and I ran off into the distance. 

https://mb.com.ph/2022/11/15/woman-stabbed-dead-by-husband-on-celebration-of-daughters-first-birthday-in-cagayan/

What started as a celebration of the first birthday and christening of their daughter ended in a tragedy for the live-in partners in Brgy. Binubongan, Allacapan town here on Monday evening, Nov. 14.

Personnel of the Allacapan police reported that the mother, 25, and identified only as Carissa, and her live-in partner identified only Nelson, 31, figured in a heated exchange of unsavory words inside their house in Brgy. Binubongan.

The altercation grew uglier which resulted in the husband stabbing his wife Carissa.

The victim came out asking for help due to stab wounds she sustained.

She was immediately rushed to Municipal Health of Allacapan, Cagayan but was pronounced dead on arrival by attending physician Dra. Lea Morena Viloria-Donton.

The suspect then ran toward an unknown direction.

The Allacapan police were still conducting a hot pursuit operation to arrest the husband.

Hi, my name is George Lauron. I was a high school teacher. Me and one of my students was out having a drinking spree. Don't worry he is 19 which is old enough to drink in the Philippines. We got into a heated argument so my 19 year old pupil stabbed me. He certainly did not learn that tactic from the debate club!.

https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1185241

A 19-year-old student stabbed his teacher to death in Basey, Samar two days before the country celebrates National Teachers’ Day, the police reported on Tuesday.

Basey police said George Lauron, 32, was fatally stabbed by his student early morning of October 3.

The victim was a senior high school teacher at Basey National High School and resident of San Isidro village, Paranas, Samar.

Police identified the suspect as 19 years old, male, of Lawaan village in Basey town.

Master Sgt. Jerry Vargas, officer-in-charge of Basey police, said in a phone interview the suspect and the victim were having a drinking spree early morning on October 3 at the victim’s boarding house in Sulod village when the two had a heated argument.

The suspect got annoyed and stabbed the victim on the chest using a kitchen knife, the police said.

Lauron was rushed to the hospital but was declared dead on arrival.

The suspect surrendered to the local police after the incident and admitted the crime.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like they need to introduce tougher bolo/machete restrictions :^)

    ReplyDelete