Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Hi, My Name is...37

Let's meet some husbands and wives. Sometimes marriage is not all it's cut out to be. And sometimes it is!

Hi, my name is Francisco Macaraig. Because I was intensely jealous of my wife I stabbed her reapteadly while she was in the kitchen. Then I ran away. Later when I was sure the coast was clear I returned to my house and hung myself. My wife survived though. 

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1749133/man-stabs-wife-then-hangs-himself-in-quezon-province

A man stabbed his wife, a 58-year-old teacher, then killed himself on Monday, March 27, in San Francisco town in Quezon province.

The Quezon police said in a report Tuesday, March 28, that at around noon., Francisco Macaraig, 61, stabbed his wife Melanie repeatedly using a knife while she was in the kitchen inside their house in Barangay Poblacion.

The victim survived despite her wounds, but the suspect fled after the incident.

Later, the police found him dead inside the house after he returned home to hang himself.

The police are conducting further investigation eyeing “intense jealousy” as the possible motive behind the stabbing.

The victim was transferred to a hospital in this city for further treatment.

Hi, my name is Lindio Ejercito. My wife Analita and I got into a heated argument because se said she was planning to leave me. Naturally I picked up a knife and stabbed her repeatedly until she died. She left me but not the way she intended. 

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1603425/man-faces-parricide-raps-for-killing-wife-in-negros-oriental

A 40-year-old man faces parricide charges after being arrested Thursday for allegedly killing his wife in Barangay Sacsac, Manjuyod town, Negros Oriental.

Lindio Ejercito, 40, stabbed his wife Analita multiple times while arguing with each other over the latter’s plan to leave the suspect, said Staff Sergeant Elixir Badoy of the Manjuyod police.

“After receiving a report, we immediately responded to the crime scene and were able to arrest the suspect,” Badoy said.

Authorities were still waiting for the post-mortem examination results of the wife’s body, to be used to file the charges against Ejercito.

Hi, my name is Aries Coquilla. While distraught and in a state of emotional distress I was brandishing a bolo. My wife and an old man tried to stop me but I ended up stabbing them both as well as my daughter. My wife survived but the old man died. 

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1636153/man-kills-old-woman-wounds-wife-3-year-old-kid-in-manila

A construction worker has been arrested for killing a senior citizen and stabbing his wife and their three-year-old daughter in Tondo, Manila, according to a report issued on Wednesday by the Manila Police District (MPD).

The MPD said the suspect — identified as Aries Coquilla, 36 — was “apparently under emotional distress” when he caused a public scandal while holding a bolo on Dagupan Extension in Barangay 163, Zone 14, on Tuesday afternoon.

When the victims tried to pacify him, the suspect stabbed them.

Responding police officers eventually subdued Coquilla and seized his bolo, which was approximately 34 inches long, according to the report.

The suspect’s wife and daughter, who were not named in the MPD report, and Emedina Nabua, 69, were rushed to the Jose Reyes Medical Center, where Nabua was later declared dead.

The suspect is facing two counts of frustrated parricide and alarm and scandal.

Hi, my name is Niña Dugoc. During a heated argument with my common-law husband I pulled out a pistol and shot him dead. Then I ran off into the night. But he was no good anyway. A drug user, a thief, and even a killer. To hear his sister tell it he murdered his own father!

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/477317/man-shot-dead-after-argument-with-common-law-wife

A heated argument between live-in-partners resulted to the death of a 41-year-old man in Sitio Balhaan, Barangay Madridejos in Alegria, Cebu, past 5 p.m. on Sunday, November 27, 2022. 

Police Lieutenant Alexius Tangub, chief of Alegria Police Station, identified the victim as Neil Leproso, 41, a resident of Sitio Balhaan. 

Leproso was allegedly shot dead by his common-law-wife, Niña Dugoc, using a .45 caliber pistol. 

Dugoc remains at large as she fled after the shooting. 

Initial investigation of the police showed that the two were engaged in a heated argument before the shooting happened. 

Neighbors then heard three gun shots before noticing the suspect leaving the area. They later found Leproso lying on the floor. 

Witnesses said they saw Dugoc board a motorcycle that drove towards Badian town, which is north of Alegria. 

Tangub said that they are still investigating if the motorcycle driver was her accomplice.

Police investigation showed that the victim was previously arrested for the illegal possession of firearms and was released from the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center (CPDRC) in Barangay Kalunasan in Cebu City last May 24, 2022. 

Tangub said the victim rarely went outside his house.

“Dili sila the usual nga pagka live-in nga magkauban og puyo. Talagsa rapod ni mag adtuan ang suspect sa ilang balay sa Alegria,” Tangub said

Tangub also said that the victim’s sister told them that Leproso allegedly killed his own father. But when police checked their records, this said crime was not reported nor filed in their station. 

The victim is also tagged in theft and frustrated murder offenses.  However, they have yet to know if the victim was involved in illegal drug activities. But police said the victim’s sister alleged that Leproso was a drug user. 

Hi, my name is .Joan Fajardo Moises. Due to economic troubles I was forced to move to Manila and drive a cap in order to support my family. She stayed behind in Canalon City and then moved to Cebu to find work. Eventually she met a guy on Facebook and abandoned our four children. She lived with him for a month before I was able to catch them with the help of the police. Now they will both be facing adultery cases.

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1948182/cebu/local-news/wife-leaves-husband-children-for-man-she-met-on-facebook
A 32-YEAR-OLD woman and her lover whom she met via social networking site Facebook were arrested after they were caught sleeping together by the former’s husband in Barangay Jampang, Argao, Cebu.

Arrested were Darlyn Tejero Moises, 32, a native of Canlaon City, Negros Oriental; and Joshua Campaner Camahalan, 21, a resident of Upper Candabong, Sitio Jampang in Argao, around 11 p.m. Wednesday, December 7, 2022.

The complainant was identified as Joan Fajardo Moises, 39, driver and resident of Canlaon City, Negros Oriental.

Police Staff Sergeant John Mark Canonigo of Argao Police Station told SunStar Superbalita Cebu that Joan asked for the police’s help after finding out that the woman abandoned her four children aged 12, 9, 5 and 2.

Joan said he found out that his wife cohabited with her lover, whom she met through Facebook.

Canonigo said Darlyn and Joshua were living together in Upper Candabong, Sitio Jampang in Argao for a month already.

"Kana sa FB, diha sila nagka-ilhanay. Na in love, gibiyaan sa babaye ang pamilya," said Canonigo.

(They met through Facebook. She fell in love, then abandoned her family.)

Police said Joan had been working as a driver in Manila.

Darlyn reportedly told police that her husband had not been sending her money to support their children, prompting her to move to Cebu to find work.

She then met Joshua on Facebook and fell in love with him.

Canonigo said Joan is bent on filing an adultery case against his wife and her lover.

Hi, my name is Ronalyn Pasana. My husband Kerwin, who was a PNP officer, and I got into a fight at about 2 a.m. It got real heated. In my anger I picked up a kitchen knife and stabbed him. He was rushed to the hospital but declared dead on arrival. 

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/480724/cop-dies-after-being-stabbed-by-wife-in-leyte

A police officer died after being stabbed by his wife during an argument in Barangay (village) Pawing, Palo town in Leyte at around 2 a.m. on Saturday, Dec. 17.

Police Staff Sergeant Kerwin Pasana, 47, was rushed to the hospital but was declared dead on arrival by the attending physician.

His wife, Ronalyn, 33, was detained at the Palo Municipal Police Station pending the filing of charges against her before the prosecutor’s office next week.

Based on police investigation, the couple had an argument at about 2 a.m. on Saturday.

At the height of the argument, Ronalyn stabbed her husband with a kitchen knife.

The kitchen knife used in the fatal stabbing was recovered by responding barangay tanods (watchmen) who then turned it over to the police.

Hi, my name is Ronald St. Jean and I am a Canadian. I got into a heated argument with my wife. It was so hot that the neighbors called the police. When they arrived I pepper sprayed them and ran into my bedroom where I slit my wrist and stabbed myself in the chest. My wife died from a knife wound to the chest. 

https://mb.com.ph/2023/5/12/canadian-kills-self-after-stabbing-wife-to-death-in-bacolod-1

A heated argument on finances triggered a Canadian national to stab his wife to death before killing himself inside their apartment in Barangay Singcang-Airport here on Friday, May 12.

Police withheld the name of the 50-year-old victim, who was a call center agent, upon the request of her family.

Her husband was identified by police as Ronald St. Jean, 55.

Police Capt. Glenn Montaño, head of Police Station 8, said the couple was heard by their neighbors arguing, prompting them to call for police assistance.

When the policemen responded, the suspect allegedly sprayed pepper spray on one of them, and went to a bedroom.

Montaño said the suspect then stabbed himself in the chest and slashed his wrist. The wife suffered a lone stab wound in the chest.

He said they negotiated with the suspect to surrender, but he refused. He was neutralized after about 40 minutes when he asked for water and slipped on the floor.

The couple was taken to Corazon Locsin Montelibano Memorial Regional Hospital (CLMMRH) here. The victim was declared dead on arrival while the suspect passed away later, Montaño said.

Montaño said the couple was renting the apartment. They had two male children aged 7 and 11, who were brought by their helper to the victim’s relative nearby before the incident happened.

Hi, my name is Jemar Segapo. On Mother's Day I got into a heated argument with my wife Yonilyn. It got so heated I lost my temper and shot her dead. 

https://mb.com.ph/2023/5/16/man-slays-wife-on-mother-s-day-during-confrontation-on-illicit-affair

A 29-year-old man gunned down his wife after she confronted him over his alleged affair with another woman in Barangay Kaltuad, Glan, Sarangani on Mother’s Day.

Police said the suspect, Jemar Segapo, lost his temper and shot the victim, Yonilyn, with a .45 caliber pistol in the head.

Responding police officers arrested the suspect and recovered the murder weapon.

Police Lt. Col. Giovanni Ladeo, Glan police chief, said Jemar faces parricide and illegal possession of firearm charges.

Hi, my name is Homer Olivo. I confronted my wife because I suspected her of having an affair. Greatly inflamed with jealously I pulled out my bolo and hacked her to death. The cops caught me but while in custody I climbed up through the restroom ceiling and onto the wall outside.  Then I jumped down and smashed my head. I died hours later. 

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/507595/husband-dies-hours-after-hacking-wife-to-death-in-tabuelan-cebuhusband-dies-hours-after-hacking-wife-to-death-in-tabuelan-cebuhusband-dies-hours-after-hacking-wife-to-death-in-tabuelan

The 48-year-old man accused of hacking to death his wife in Tabuelan town, Cebu last May 30, 2023 has died.

Police in Tabuelan confirmed that Homer Olivo died around 4 p.m. on Wednesday, May 31, barely a day after they arrested him for hacking his wife, Janice Olivo, to death.

Police Captain Gerald Casalme, chief of Tabuelan Police Station, said their findings showed that Homer may have taken his own life while in detention.

The suspect reportedly climbed up on the restroom ceiling in the detention cell and then jumped off from the wall, said Casalme.

Other detainees alerted police officers on duty about what happened.

Police rushed Homer to a hospital but physicians declared him dead on arrival due to the injuries he sustained on his head. Apparently, Homer dove headfirst after climbing from the restroom’s ceiling.

Homer was arrested past 10 p.m. on May 30 when he stabbed and hacked Janice multiple times in their house in Sitio Ibabao, Brgy. Poblacion in Tabuelan.

Based on investigation, the husband admitted to committing the heinous crime, which transpired past 9 p.m. He told police that he hacked his wife out of jealousy.

The couple apparently got into a heated altercation prior to the incident. Homer reportedly suspected Janice was having an affair.

The suspect went out after the verbal fight but just after a few minutes, he fetched his bolo and then proceeded to their bedroom to stab Janice in her back multiple times.

He left his wife bathed in her blood but police managed to arrest him with the help of a concerned citizen.

Casalme said jealousy may have been Homer’s motive in hacking his wife to death. His father, Gregorio Olivo, also said his son had been using illegal drugs, which may have influenced his recent behavior.

In the meantime, investigation continues to verify reports on Homer’s alleged substance abuse.

“According to his relatives, as well as the victim’s family, he wasn’t violent, until recently,” Casalme said.

Tabuelan is a fourth-class municipality located approximately 103 kilometers northwest of Cebu City.

Hi, my name is being withheld. I am a South Korean national. In South Korea I murdered my Filipina wife and disposed of her body at a reservoir. Then I ran away to the Philippines. The PNP caught me at my condo in Manila but I was able to escape the detention facility at NAIA. But they nabbed me again and now I once more await being deported. 

https://globalnation.inquirer.net/215434/south-korean-man-nabbed-after-escaping-police-amid-suspicion-of-killing-filipina-wife

A murder suspect fleeing from South Korean and Philippines’ authorities has been apprehended in Manila, South Korean police said Tuesday.

According to the South Korean police agency, the suspect was spotted at a condo in Manila on Monday. The suspect is a South Korean male in his 30s who fled to the Philippines after allegedly murdering his wife, a national of the Philippines, earlier this year.

Police believe the suspect murdered his wife and disposed of the body at a reservoir in Gonam-myeon, South Chungcheong Province.

The suspect had initially been apprehended in the Philippines in February, but he escaped from the detention center at Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Manila while waiting for the Philippine government’s decision on his deportation to South Korea.

“We will investigate the case in depth as soon as the suspect is brought back to South Korea,” police here said.

Hi, my name is Jerry Sabando. I wanted to spend Father's Day with my son so I went to my ex-girlfriend's house to pick him up. But I was drunk and my son did not not want to come with me. His mother also did not want him to go with me. So, I pulled out a knife to stab her. That was when her boyfriend pulled out a gun a shot me in the face, killing me. 


https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1790057/man-who-wants-to-be-with-son-on-fathers-day-shot-dead-in-quezon-province

A 38-year-old man, who wanted to be with his son on Father’s Day, was killed on Sunday, June 18, in the island town of Burdeos in Quezon province.

The Quezon police reported that Jerry Sabando went, around 4 p.m., to the house of his former-live-in partner in Barangay Aluyon “to kiss and get his son.”

But Sabando’s ex-girlfriend, the mother of his son refused, which prompted him to pull out a knife to stab her.

But the woman’s current live-in-partner, Kevin Aguila, 31, intervened and shot Sabando in his face using a caliber .38 revolver, investigators said. Sadando died while being taken to the hospital.

Aguila was arrested in a follow-up operation.

Captain Benito Nevera, Burdeos police chief, described the incident as “tragic.”

“The victim just wanted to be with his son on Father’s Day,” he said in a phone interview Monday morning.

Nevera said Sabando, who was drunk, was possibly further infuriated because his 8-year-old son refused to go with him.

Sabando also challenged the suspect, which prompted the latter to shoot him, Nevera said. 

Hi, my name is Mr. Parila. I am unemployed because I take care of one of my children who is autistic.  My wife is a teacher, or she was a teacher. Many times I confronted her about being unfaithul. Finally I couldn't take it anymore so I hacked her head off. But I didn't hit hard enough so she was only cut. However the cut was deep enough to bleed out, killing her. Now I am on the run and my two children are without parents. 

https://www.philstar.com/nation/2023/06/26/2276690/man-kills-wife-zamboanga-del-sur-during-jealous-rage-police

A man killed his wife, who worked as a teacher, in Dumalinao, Zamboanga del Sur on Sunday during a jealous rage, the police said.

In separate reports Monday, the Dumalinao Municipal Police Station and the Zamboanga del Sur Provincial Police Office identified the victim as Cirila Solis Parila, 48, a teacher in the Rebokon Agricultural and Vocational School in Dumalinao.

Parila died from a hack wound in the neck, according to police reports.

Neighbors told authorities they saw the victim’s husband, Allan, 50, leave their house in haste at past 8:00 a.m. Sunday, after their loud altercation.

Relatives of Parila have confirmed that the suspect had confronted her many times over suspicions that she’s having an affair with another man.

Neighbors also reportedly overheard Allan threatening to kill his wife before Sunday’s incident.

The couple’s daughter, Azel Jean, said his father, now at large, is unemployed for personally taking care of her autistic sibling, now being watched over by their close relatives.

The police and local officials in Dumalinao are searching for the suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment