Thursday, March 22, 2018

Walking the Dogs and the Little Girl

I was taking the dogs out for their usual walk on a very hot afternoon. Three dogs at one time. Looks intimidating to some even though they are not mean dogs. Up ahead I saw an older lady and a young child walking towards me. As I approached them, though still more than 100 yards away, they veered out of my path and onto the sidewalk. 

I thought for sure they were just trying to get out of the way of me and the dogs but lo and behold the child, a girl, pulls her pants down, squats, and does her business right in broad daylight. She did not even bother to go further into the woods or behind a tree or at least off the sidewalk. Instead she did her business plainly and openly without shame for all the world to see.

Dried up little girl piss
I eventually made my way to the spot where she stopped to piss and seeing her mark was peeved that I did not bring my camera. So I finished walking the dogs and returned with my camera only just in time as the proof was nearly evaporated in the heat of the afternoon sun.

What makes this incident all the more baffling and stupid is that the old lady and the child live in a house not far from where they stopped. Maybe 300 yards? Not far really. Maybe less than that. Instead of instructing the girl to hold it until they got home she allowed her to piss openly and in public. 

In this case it is very tempting to think about Freud's anal stage of psychosexual development and speculate that this little girl will grow up to have an anal-expulsive personality. But really it's probably a lot more simple than that.

In the Philippines if you gotta go, go!

2 comments:

  1. That's because ALL Failipinos, yes, FAILipinos, have NO CLASS! They're all ghetto! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to get the evil eye? Then do what I do. When in the mall and stop to eat at a restaurant son says he has to pee. Off we go and ask where the restaurant CR is and told they don't have one. I just look at son and say "Find a wall you like and piss on it since that is the pinoy custom."

    ReplyDelete