Tuesday, July 17, 2018

New Youtube Channel

The old Philippinefails Youtube channel has been terminated. Erased from existence. 



Three strikes and now I am out. Oddly enough the last strike was over a video that I posted a while ago and that I had censored after receiving a warning about it. Even odder still is that Facebook has allowed the whole video uncensored to remain posted!
https://www.facebook.com/philippinefails/videos/1490893824361620/
This second video I had received a strike over and then censored it but received another strike! Facebook apparently has no problems with it.
https://www.facebook.com/philippinefails/videos/1712773282173672/
Although I field a request to reinstate the account i is doubtful this will happen so I created another channel. The new channel is here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4a3Y49oGTwTkCjevx6Eog
I will not be allowed to have a custom name until I have so many subscribers and views and after a few months. I will have to fix some of the now dead links in this blog and I don't have all the videos I posted saved which will make it difficult. If you come across a dead video link please let me know in the comments. Be sure to subscribe and share.

3 comments:

  1. David,
    I just have to ask. Did they terminate Mochas videos about getting her boobs sucked, masturbating, her dildos, her vibrators and what makes her horny and how many times she gets horny?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean her own personal videos? I don't know if she has a Youtube account but there are plenty of racy Mocha videos on Youtube. I am thinking that whoever has been trolling my post about the COA calling it fake news lodged a complaint. But maybe not. Youtube is notoriously unstable with what they allow and what they censor.

      Delete
    2. David,
      No, she use to have videos up showing off her newest dildos, vibrators and such. How many times she masturbated and so forth.

      Delete