Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Hi, My Name is....9

Another motley crew of corpses, criminals, and other interesting figures. Say, "Hi!"


Hi, my name is Renan Fulgencio. I know my wife is cheating on me. Deep down I just knew it. But I let it fester inside of.  My jealous rage continued to grow and eat away at me. Then one afternoon my buddies and I had a drinking session. Alcohol really opens a man up. He can do anything while intoxicated. Well it just so happened that the rage which was eating me was unleashed and I ran amok with a large knife. I was trying to find my unfaithful wife but she wasn't around so I stabbed my neighbour and my adopted stepson. Then I attempted to stab the cops when they were arresting me so they shot me dead.

Hi, my name is Roger Paje.  I am a chainsaw operator. I cut down coconut trees and whatever else needs to be cut down. On the morning of Aug 25th my nephew, myself, and a friend of ours were having a drinking session. We started at 8am and after we got rip roaring drunk fell asleep. It was a peaceful wonderful sleep.  In my dream I had my chainsaw and I was slicing up a coconut tree. I love the feel of that throbbing machine in my hand as I control it directing into the bark. The sound of the engine and smell of the gas it's heaven to me. Little did I know that I was not cutting up a coconut tree but I was actually slicing up my nephew!



https://news.mb.com.ph/2019/08/26/drunk-man-mutilates-co-workers-body-with-chainsaw/

Hi, my name is Jerwin Jumao-as. I was riding on my way home when this guy I know waved me over so I stopped to talk to him. But after a few minutes he pulled out a gun and shot me in the head! I know who he was and why I am daed but the cops don't.  It could be because of past involvement with drugs. After all I did spend some time in jail for drugs  and illegal possession of firearms. They also think it could be a love triangle.  A jealous lover. You see I have both a wife and a common law wife and they are both pregnant. Now my unborn children will have to make do with no father.

Hi, my name is Raymond Montemayor Rama. I admit sometimes I leave home for a few days and don't tell anyone. My mom is used to this so she doesn't worry.  But when I had been gone for longer than usual she started to panic. Hearing that a body was found floating near Shell Island she went to see if it was me. It was. My hands had been tied behind my back and a bullet in my neck. My mother knew I was a drug user. Maybe she could tell this is how I would end up.


https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/253994/dead-man-found-in-shell-island-is-inayawan-moms-son

Hi, my name is Jaymark Esperante. My friend, Dave Christian Garcia, and I are gamblers. We like to gamble on fighting spiders. It's called spider derby. Two spiders on a stick, only one spider comes out. We were out hunting spiders to use for spider fighting one morning at 2 am. That's pretty early but it's the best time to find spiders. We left a young boy back at the trickle to wait for us when some crazy man high on drugs suddenly showed up asking where we were. What could the boy do but point towards where we went? The man threatened him with a gun. Sadly he used it kill us both!  He must have mistaken us for someone else because I didn't know that man at all.

Hi, my name is Robert Wayne Boling Jr., and this man here is Allan Albert Velarde Kerr. We have a lot of things in common. We are both from Texas. We have both lived in the Philippines for a long time. I arrived in 2011 and Allan arrived in 2006. We are also both being deported back to the USA on charges of wire fraud, money laundering, and identity theft. But we didn't steal just anyone's identity. No siree. We hacked into the us DoD's network and stole the identities of hundreds of servicemen. Using that information we were able to hack into their bank accounts and steal a whole lot of money. I don't think we will be able to use that money to pay for our defence.

Hi, my name is Innocencio dela Cerna and I am a lawyer. A criminal defence attorney. Everyone hates guys like me but just wait until you are accused of a crime or actually commit a crime and need my help. You'll change your tune. I had just left the courthouse and was on my way home when I was ambushed by a would-be motorcycle assassin. They started shooting and I hit the gas and sped off even as they continued to fire. I stopped at a gas station, pulled out my gun, and fired back at them which caused them to flee.  Thankfully I was not shot but only had a few scratches from the broken glass. My life has been threatened before and m profession is quite deadly which is why I always pack heat. Thank goodness I had my gun with me. If not I would likely be dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment