Monday, November 4, 2019

Filipino Cult Leaders: Apollo Quiboloy and the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, The Name Above Every Name, Inc

Apollo Quiboloy is the founder of the the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, The Name Above Every Name, Inc. He is also know as The Appointed Son of God and The New Owner of the World. Is it any wonder then that he was able to stop the earthquake which recently rocked Mindanao.


https://coconuts.co/manila/news/i-told-the-earthquake-stop-pastor-quiboloy-says-we-have-him-to-thank-for-mindanao-quake-ending/
In his regular two-hour religious TV program “Give Us This Day,” which aired Oct. 30, the Davao City-based Quiboloy recounted in Filipino, “When it quaked yesterday I was there. I said to the quake, stop! And it stopped.” 
“Another one came at around 11[pm], it quaked again, I said stop. And of course, it stopped. So you have to me thank [for that].” 
While it’s unclear if the poker-faced religious leader was joking or dead serious, he went on to repeat the claim, saying, “You should thank me. If I didn’t make [the earthquake] stop, a lot of you would have [suffered] a building collapse; you’d all be dead.” 
He also claimed that there were witnesses to his alleged earthquake-halting powers, although he failed to name them, and put a cherry on top of the earthquake-halting cake by also laying down the law to a shaky lighting fixture. 
“When the chandelier moved, I told it to stop! And it stopped immediately. I did the same for the second one. So you should all thank me for stopping the earthquake. But I won’t say this because I’m bragging.”
How could this man be possibly be bragging about such a thing when it is a matter of fact that he is the New Owner of the World? As the New Owner of the World it is his right to control earthquakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXSp3Z04G2A
Important doctrinal manna from this long sermon include the following.


5:00: "Who am I?  I am the New Owner of the World." 

6:25: "The father told me now you will be the standard of my salvation and my judgement."

26:23: "When the Almighty Father created Adam and Eve His plan was for them to have dominion over all things. Adam was the first king. Of course through God who made them and he wants them to own everything just like me now. I am the replacement of the Adam that was fallen and this is the Adam that was restored. He will own this world through me again. Because it was made for me."

27:08:  "Now I am here; the new Adam who overcame, who won against him (the devil). That is why the ownership of the world is back in the hands of the Father through his Appointed Son. 


47:55:  "I am the manifestation of the Spirit. I am the Spiritual man. He that is spiritual judgeth all things but he himself is judged of no man. I judge all things and you judge me, the judgement will come back to you. 

48:15: "But the Father told my July 22, 2018 if they malign your name again they are maligning my name because your name is my new name. And if they malign my name they are in danger of the unpardonable sin. So you who are maligners of my name are after July 22 you have committed the unpardonable, unforgivable sin. So for those who have committed the unpardonable sin you have no more soul to be saved. Love your enemy is not applicable to you. What is applicable to you? Hebrews 10:26 and Romans chapter 2. That is what is applicable to you now. 

1:14:55: "Since Sonship is connected to the Kingship, the Appointed Son is taking over the dominion of this world, just like the original plan of the Almighty Father. On June 18, 2018 the Almighty Father revealed that He has reclaimed the ownership of the world through His Appointed Son. The time of Satan Lucifer's ownership is over.   

1:21:05: "I am the fulfilment of all of the Word of God. All of those words are mine." 

1:27:13: "The Appointed Son now owns the whole world that our Almighty Father has created because he has become like Him. The Greatest Spirit of the Almighty Father now dwells in his body. His body is no longer a member of the fallen Agamic race under the dominion of Satan Lucifer the Devil but has become a bona fide ownership of the Father who will implement His Spiritual laws here on earth. This signals the beginning of the Thousand-year Rule beginning on April 13, 2005.

1:27:55: "All seven billion humanity whether you knew me or not, all of you, whether you knew me or not, as long as you're human, you will go through me. Those who want to go to heaven will go through me.  "I don't like you." Then you will go to hell. You do not like me? Then you will go to hell. There will be no place for you. Those who want me will go to heaven. I am not forcing anyone here because all power over the flesh is mine."   


It's really not hard to understand. Apollo Quiboloy is the Appointed Son of God. He is filled with the Greatest Spirit of the Almighty Father. He is the new Adam who has overcome the devil. Because he has overcome the devil ownership of the world has now been transferred back to the Father and He has given that ownership to His Appointed Son Apollo Quiboloy. As such he can stop earthquakes.

Does Quiboloy think he is Jesus? Yes. From his FAQ.
If your ministry now was the ministry of Jesus Christ, why are you not nailed to the cross? 
The physical aspect of salvation is already finished. What I have fulfilled now is the spiritual component of salvation. I do not need to be crucified again. The physical and spiritual are now fulfilled and they are fused together in the Appointed Son. 
https://www.apolloquiboloy.com/faq/why-are-you-not-nailed-to-the-cross/
Actually it's a little more complicated than a yes and no. First you have to understand he came out of the United Pentecostal Church. This church denies the Trinity. There is no Father, Son, and Holy Spirit existing as three persons yet sharing one divine nature. Rather the Father, Son, and Holy Spirt are differing manifestation of the same being. This is also known as modalism or oneness. Jesus Christ was the human manifestation of God in his time. Quiboloy is the human manifestation of God in our time. But he remains the man Quiboloy and not the man who was Jesus Christ.
John 14:6 says, “I am the Way, the Truth, and Life, no man cometh unto the Father except through me.” These are the words of Jesus Christ. Why are you using it, Pastor? 
In the Gentile Setting, because I have been appointed as the Son, I have now inherited these Words and therefore, I own them as they are my Father’s. (Revelation 21:7)The Father and the Son are one, (John 10:30) so, when I speak these Words, I speak not of myself, but the Father that lives in me. (John 14:10)  
When I say, “I am the Way, the Truth, and Life, no man cometh to the Father, which is in me, except they go through me.” Now, you are able to understand that those Words that are coming from me are actually coming from the Father using my body. He has chosen a body to represent Him. I did not choose Him, He chose me. So, let us wait whom He will the Father choose.  
Now, that He has produced a Son where He can live and deposit His Words in that Son, that Son will inherit everything the Father has. The Father now can walk and can talk through the Appointed Son. Fortunately as I said, I am that Appointed Son. Without a true body representing Him, any Tom, Dick and Harry can stand up and say, “I know how to preach. I am a representative of Jesus Christ.” But, when you listen to them, they misrepresent Him by the way they live, by the way they talk, by the way they preach.  
Now, that body is here talking to all of His children that wants to join Him in Heaven. That is why I said, you do not have to die in order to go to Heaven, because the Kingdom of Heaven is already revealed here on this earth. He let His Kingdom come. If you pass through me, you pass through Him. You will know if you are going to Heaven or not. I am the standard for that.  
Now, that is speaking both of my Father and of me, as the Son. I can truly say, “I and my Father are one.” I, the Son is the body, and my Father is the Spirit within me speaking to you right now. We are one. I and my Father are one. 
From a sermon, "Knowing the True Jesus Christ."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ1fxoPT1PU
1:48:48:  "My ministry is to inherit all things. Appointed Son mission by the Father is to inherit all things. The Sonship and the Kingship over all the Father's New Creation. That is why I am the king of the New Creation.  I am the owner of the New World. 
Quiboloy is a vessel, a residence, of the Father Almighty.. 
Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy is not leading just any church organization, he is the residence of the Father Almighty, the bodily manifestation of the unseen God, as Adam should have been. The Father has come to rule His Kingdom here on Earth as promised for one thousand years through His Appointed Son.
https://www.apolloquiboloy.com/life-calling-apollo-quiboloy/
He is admittedly possessed by a Spirit calling itself the Father Almighty whose voice he heard audibly and who gave him visions and has led him to from dire poverty to fabulous riches. This same spirit has given him a promise that the Earth will be ruled for one thousand years by the Father through Quiboloy.

Because of Quiboloy's presence Davao is now the New Jerusalem.



Six million people around the world believe the doctrine laid out above. Why? Because Quiboloy is the Appointed Son of God of course. His word is truth. Also because like the Jesus of the Bible he feeds his flock. More importantly he loves his flock. Truly the Kingdom of God, Pastor Apollo's Kingdom Nation, is here on earth.


Restoration of the earth? Peace? Equality? Yes, all those will happen. In fact, it is already happening inside Pastor Apollo’s Kingdom Nation where His Will is already being implemented. 
If anybody from the outside would only bother to look inside the Kingdom, he would be surprised to see that all these are already taking place. While the world is tearing itself apart, each with their own personal agenda for power and dominance, the Kingdom Nation of the Father thru His Son is only getting bigger and stronger every day. 
Pastor Apollo’s Glory Mountain was a denuded mountain before. Now it is planted today with thousands of pine trees, the very epitome of nature restored. 
Girl power? In the Kingdom, women are leaders, respected and never degraded. Women here are never, ever exploited. 
In the Kingdom, you are merited by your faithfulness, never by your name or your money. Not even by your talent. 
There is no personal agenda in the Kingdom, everyone’s heart and mind are directed towards what is good for the Kingdom, truly one nation with one heart and one purpose. Everyone is each other’s brother or sister. 
Kingdom citizens don’t worry about how they will live from day to day, because everything is provided by the Father through His Son – food, clothes, houses, and yes, even cars and gadgets. Communal living at its very best. There is no squalor, no poverty. People live in prosperity. 
Happiness and contentment? Kingdom citizens have it in spades. There is no such thing as a rat race in the Kingdom culture. There is no such thing as dog eat dog. The words “downtrodden” “underdog” “oppressed” does not apply to anyone.  All the fruit of the spirit found in Galatians 5:22-23 – love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance – these are the laws written, not just on paper, but in the heart and mind of its citizens. Who then could be the oppressor? When you are one, you are considered a breaker of the law – a criminal.  
Now, can you imagine if this same thing is allowed to replicate all over the earth? It could and it would. And it is happening. If you want to be part of it, then open your heart and your mind to the preaching of the Appointed Son of God. Listen and pray. And you will understand. It will all become as clear to you as the noonday sun. And you will find joy. And you will laugh at yourself because it took you so long to get it. And you will fall on your knees and thank the Father that now you understand the true meaning of His grace and salvation. And finally, you will understand who Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy is, the Appointed Son of God, the New Owner of the World.
https://www.apolloquiboloy.com/blog/dont-we-all-want-a-new-world-to-live-in/
Don't you want to live in such a utopia with the Appointed Son of God smiling over you for a thousand years? Many Filipinos do even now. All you have to do to join them is believe. Repent and believe.

2 comments:

  1. God will rule the earth through him for 1,000 says the fraud, I mean pastor. Now this guy is going on 70 years old. What happens when he dies within the next 20 years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The interesting part is that Filipinos appear to actually believe him making him very rich indeed. But there is no law against stealing when done in the name of God or Jesus.

    ReplyDelete