Sunday, December 30, 2018

Erotic Confessions with President Duterte

Erotic Confessions presents: Real Confessions with President Duterte.

Kami, lahat sa Ateneo. Sinong grumaduate (graduate) ng Ateneo? ‘Di ba Friday, Friday mass ‘yan tapos communion. Kay magkumpisal ka. Tanungin kayo, “What are your sins, my son?” Eh first year ka. Eh alam mo na kung anong kasalanan ng first year. 

“I, I...” 

“Come on.”   

“I, I...” 

“I, I is not a sin. We do not have the whole day. Speak up.” “I went to the...” 

“What?” 

“I went to the room of the maid.” 

“Why?” 

“I lifted the blanket.” 

“And?” 

“I tried to touch what was inside the panty.” 

“And?” 

“I was touching. She woke up. So I left the room.” 

“Where did you go after?” 

“To the bathroom.” 

“Why?” 

“Kuwan, Father ‘yung the usual.” 
“What is the usual?” 

“Alam mo...” 

“Okay. So you went back? And?” 

“I tried to insert my finger, Father.” 
“Then?” 

“I --- there was hair and...” 

“And?” 

“It was wet.” 

“And? Did she wake up?” 

“No, Father. She was closing her eyes. Fast asleep.” 
“Oh,” sabi ng pari. “And?” 

“And?” 

“It was wet.” 

“And? Did she wake up?” 

“No, Father. She was closing her eyes. Fast asleep.” 
“Oh,” sabi ng pari. “And?” 

“I went to the bathroom again, Father.” 

“Again?” 

“Yes, Father. Twice.” 

“Oh my, God. Say five Our Father’s, five Hail Mary’s because you will go to hell.” 
https://pcoo.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/20181229-Speech-of-President-Rodrigo-Roa-Duterte-during-the-Distribution-of-Certificates-of-Land-Ownerswhip-Award-CLOA-to-the-Agrarian-Reform-Beneficiaries.pdf
This has been Real Confessions with President Duterte. Join us next week for more sexy, erotic confessions from real people just like you.

1 comment: