Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Hi, my name is...12

A few more people to meet in the Philippines. Some foreign but mostly local.


Hi, my name is Remart Occena. I am a farmer way out in the fields of Palawan. I was going about my business when somebody shot me dead. Who did it? I don't know! Neither do the cops.

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1171227/farmer-gunned-down-in-palawan

Hi, my name is Nader Haleem. I am an American from Raleigh, NC.  Obviously the name gives away that I am not a good ol' boy but like any redneck I sure do love to drink.  There is a picture of Emperor and San Miguel Pilsner on my Instagram feed. So the other night, early morning really since it was 1:15 am, I invited this hot little number over to my place to drink.  We drank for two hours but then she wanted to go home when I was thinking we could get it on. She said no and I grabbed her and ended up "mauling" her. Now I am sitting in jail and my Philippine vacation has come to an end.

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1172587/american-jailed-for-mauling-17-year-old-girl-in-samar

Hi, my name is Jouie Lee Villagonzalo. I used to work at a call centre. A few days ago I was kidnapped. My feet and arms were bound and I was shot multiple times. Then my corpse was loaded into a black van which drove way out into the middle of nowhere and dumped me. No one could identify me at first but finally my Father called the cops after I had been missing for a few days and claimed my body.

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1825907

Hi, my name is Ryan Delgado.  I asked my mom if I could looking for frogs and she said it was fine so I went. But while I was out looking some men kidnapped me!  The stripped me and hog-tied me and then they shot me dead. Afterwards they dumped me in an old quarry. I don't know why. No one knows why. That's probably the scariest part of all. 
Hi, my name is Romeo Dimaano. I am a security guard at a bank. At least I was. You see I was buying a house and I needed some cash. A lot of cash. Who has more cash than a bank? What luck that I just happened to be working as a security guard for a bank.  So I decided to rob it.  But all did not go according to plan.
Police said Prestige Bank had just opened past 9 a.m. when the guard on duty, Romeo Dimaano Jr., 34, declared a hold-up and ordered bank tellers to stuff his bag with cash. 
“At first the tellers thought he was joking,” said Lt. Col. Eugene Orate, Sta. Rosa police chief, in a phone interview. The tellers, Orate said, realized that Dimaano was serious when the guard aimed his gun at the tellers. 
One of the tellers, according to Orate, was able to divert Dimaano’s attention by telling the guard to move over nearer the vault. This gave one teller and a client to slip out and seek help. 
When police arrived, they found Dimaano pinned on the floor and disarmed already by the bank employees.
https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1174396/guard-needing-cash-to-buy-house-nabbed-after-foiled-robbery-on-bank-he-was-securing
Yeah I know exactly what you're thinking. Now I am going to jail.

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/regions/710750/security-guard-nabbed-after-attempting-to-rob-the-bank-he-was-guarding/story/


Hi, my name is Alan Lequin. I was sleeping peacefully on a wooden bench outside my house next to my stepfather when, unbeknownst to me, a man quietly approached us and shot me in the jaw. The noise woke up my stepfather and he saw the man walk off and board a waiting motorcycle. I don't know why the man shot me.  It must have been a case of mistaken identity because I haven't gotten into trouble with anyone.



Hi, my name is Hermogenes Rusiana. My brother and I have been fighting over our water connections for some time. This week it all came to a head. My brother pulled out a gun and fired it at my head but thankfully it did not fire. I could not let this aggression stand so I got my bolo and hacked him on the head. When he fell to the ground I hacked him a few more times. It's an open and shut case of self-defence naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment