Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Hi, My Name is...14

It's a new year and there are plenty of new people to meet!

Hi, my name is Felix Garganian and this is my wife Avelina. We were driving to Bayawan City when suddenly a motorcycle pulled up and the rider pulled out his gun and killed up both! At least we died together.

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/278988/couple-shot-dead-in-bayawan-city

Hi, my name is Ray Moncada and I am a lawyer. Being a lawyer is one of the most deadly and dangerous occupations in the Philippines. I know this now by experience. One morning a visitor was pressing the buzzer at my house. I wandered out there to see how it was and when I saw he had a gun I ran back to the house. The man fired six times but only hit me once. I have no idea who it was but it was probably "The Punisher."
Relatives also gave police investigators a letter from a certain “The Punisher” addressed to Moncada.  
Entoma, in an interview with CDN Digital, part of the letter read “I-uli ang imong kinawat kay kung dili amo…..kuanon ang imong….pamilya.”  
(Return what you stole because if not, we will.. your.. family.)
https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/278974/police-say-lawyer-shot-in-dumaguete-received-death-threats

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1208696/lawyer-73-shot-outside-home-in-dumaguete-city

Hi, my name is Noriza DeLuna. In 2008 I filed an application for permanent residency in Singapore for both me and my daughter.  I submitted a fake college diploma and transcript for myself and was not caught until 2017.  But through their internal investigations the came up again and now I have been sentenced to 7 weeks in jail and will probably be deported to the Philippines and separated from my family.

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/pinoyabroad/news/722306/pinay-in-singapore-gets-7-weeks-in-prison-over-fake-diploma-grades/story/


Hi, my name is Lawrex Roy Marinda and this is my live-in-partner Moriel Sola. We were sitting in our house enjoying the evening when gunmen suddenly barged in through the door! They shot use dead right where we were sitting. Shot us down like dogs for no reason.

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1215677/couple-shot-dead-in-sorsogon

Hi, my name is Jacques Francioly. I am a Frenchman visiting the Philippines for a little hiking in the mountains.  On January 13th I left my hotel to do a little sight seeing but I did not return. Nine days later on January 22nd the authorities began a search and rescue operation. Thankfully the found me alive and emaciated in a ravine. It took them 5 hours to transport me to the hospital. This is a vacation I will never forget.

Hi, my name is Romulado Pace.  I was walking with my carabao when all of a sudden we were both zapped with thousands of volts of electricity. Killed us pretty much instantly. The authorities say we must have stumbled upon electrical wires which were downed last month during typhoon Ursula. Why weren't they fixed and how many more lines are still down in the area?

No comments:

Post a Comment