Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Filling up a Liter Bottle of Red Horse With Gasoline

I have written a few articles about the illegal gas trade in the Philippines but I thought I would take it a step further and see the depths of stupidity to which people can fall. As an experiment I thought I would see if the local gas station would fill up an empty liter bottle of Red Horse. 

As I approached the place this guy walked past me with his very own soda bottle full of gas.

This was basically a sign from heaven in confirmation of my question. Of course they would fill up my empty Red Horse bottle. They even had a funnel ready for the purpose.


As Rafiki lifted up Simba so I lifted up my empty bottle of Red Horse and told them to fill it up. With no compunction they obliged.

What more can I say here? This whole situation is stupid. These people are stupid. Watch the video below.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment