Thursday, June 21, 2018

Sleeping on the Job Again

A few months ago I was out for an early morning run when I saw through the dim lights at a water station a man asleep on the job. I did not have my camera so I ran as fast as I could back home, got my camera, and biked back to take a few snaps.




Isn't he adorable? Sleeping like a baby. Thankfully no one saw me and I sped off as quietly as I arrived. 

A few days later I saw him sleeping again so I again whipped out the camera, which I had with me this time around, and took a few snaps.




This time I was caught! The second picture is the guy waking up to his fellow employee shouting and pointing at me! I ran like the wind back home laughing all the way. I changed my route for the next few weeks because I did not want any trouble but soon enough I was back that way and what did I see? You guessed it. The same man asleep!


The difference this time was that they had turned out the lights so no one could see into the area. But I saw him because I was looking for him. If you notice in the above pictures the lights are on but in this picture I had to use my flash.

I have been back that way more than a few times since and have not seen anyone sleeping.

As a bonus have this picture of a 24 hour sari-sari store with the owner lying down in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment