Thursday, June 27, 2019

Hi, my hame is...3

I am enjoying meeting so many new friends here in the Philippines.  I hope you are too.  Let's meet some more new friends.

Hi, my name is Yi Feng Guo Yang and I am a Filipino/Chinese businessman. On Father's Day me and my children were driving in my SUV when all of a sudden two guys on two separate motorcycles drove up and started shooting at the vehicle from both sides! What was their problem? Some kind of grudge or vendetta against my business? Both of my children were wounded by these crazed attackers. However they successfully assassinated me before driving off into the night.

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/239748/fil-chinese-bizman-killed-children-wounded-in-mandaue-city-ambush

Hi, my name is Jhon Patrick Policarpio. I am a man of many talents. Beauty supply vendor, businessman, doctor. That's me. Don't blame me if people actually believe in my talents. What kind of idiot seeks medical help for their father from a guy they met at the gym? If his dad needed injections for his pneumonia he should have been taken to a hospital. In this day and age it is important to do your research. Especially if a guy like me asks you to invest P200,000 in a business venture. People are easily duped. 

Hi, my name is Vladimir Despi Alatraca. My neighbour, Jersam Armecin, and I got into a heated argument over a rented parking space in our subdivision. We could not come to an agreement so we both decided to let the barangay chief settle the matter between us. Funny thing happened. On the day we were to meet with the barnagay chief we both backed out of our spots at the same time thus blocking each other. I was so mad. Obviously Jersam did it on purpose! How did he not see me? I rushed over to my neighbour and challenged him to a fistfight but he pulled out a gun and shot me. Now I am dead. And all because of a parking spot!

Hi, my name is Edzhar Damsani.  I was on my way to visit my grandmother's stall at the bus terminal when all of a sudden I was attacked by 10 stray dogs! Everyone is upset at the city for not enforcing the anti-rabies ordinance and allowing stray dogs to roam about freely. It's not as if they couldn't see this coming. In the past few months there have 300 cases of dog bites. Now the city is ordering stray dogs to be rounded up. For me it's too little too late because I died from my extensive injuries.

https://www.philstar.com/nation/2019/06/19/1927630/boy-5-attacked-stray-dogs-die
She listed the following observation of the boy’s injuries: Soft tissue avulsion (muscle was torn off) of the right parieto- temporal area (head); Lacerated (jagged and torn soft tissue) wound on nasal bridge; Multiple puncture wounds on the right maxillary region (jaw); Avulsed wound, right outer ear; Contusion hematoma (black eye) right periorbital area; Puncture wounds, left arm; Avulsed and puncture wounds at right shoulder and suprascapular area (shoulder blade); Avulsed wounds, right arm lateral (side) aspect; Avulsed wound, right leg, lateral (side)  aspect; Multiple crusting and non-bleeding lacerations and abrasions on the posterior (back) aspect on both thighs and Healed crusting abrasions with puncture wounds on right thigh, lateral (side) aspect.
https://mindanaoexaminer.com/zamboanga-hospital-parries-accusations-in-death-of-patient/

Hi, my name is Alexander Lumapak. I am an ex-con. Yeah I've had my share of trouble. Who hasn't? You reap what you sow. I sowed destruction and now I am reaping the whirlwind. My assassins taped my hands and head and drove me out to the mountains where they shot me and dumped my corpse. Let this be a warning to all who read. Stay away from drugs and crime or you might end up like me.

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/239657/man-with-im-an-ex-convict-carton-tag-salvaged-in-sinsin
There was also a carton tag near Lumapak’s body with written words on it saying: “Ex-convict ako, motornapper, pusher, usher, wag ninyong tularan, may susunod pa.” 
(I am an ex-convict, motornapper, pusher, usher. Don’t be like me. There are still others who will follow and suffer a similar fate.)
Hi, my name is Adel Sambrano Ramos. I grew up in the Philippines but eventually made my way to the USA settling in Sacramento. How I was able to stay in the USA despite being such a bad guy is a mystery to me. In 1995 I got a DUI, in 1999 I beat up my wife and got three years probation, I've stolen, sold drugs, had multiple restraining orders against me. Not even my neighbours escaped my wrath. I'd toss bananas at those black kids, calling them monkeys and threaten to run over them with my truck.

So my wife comes over to pick up her things and we get into a fight. She calls the cops and they accompany her back to the house. By then I had snapped. I grabbed my rifle, shot and killed one of the cops, and barricaded myself inside the house for eight hours. Eventually I surrendered. Now I will be spending the rest of my life in San Quentin or Soledad or one of the many fine prisons California has to offer. Wherever it is the American taxpayer will be footing the bill!

https://usa.inquirer.net/32948/filipino-arrested-in-shooting-death-of-sacramento-cop

Hi, my name is James Thomas Hobert and I have been arrested on drug offences for the second time this  year. What is going on? Why do people keep framing me? I am a nice enough guy just trying get by. As I told the police someone must have found a way into my house to plant the drugs. I did lose my keys a while back and they might have fallen into the wrong hands. Why would I be using or dealing shabu anyway? Back in America we call it meth but I wouldn't know anything about that since I hail from Iowa and Florida where meth is unheard of.

https://philippineslifestyle.com/dumaguete-drug-raid-american/


Hi, my name is Wildemar Dangcil. I am a Filipino from the Philippines now living in the USA. What part of the Philippines and when I arrived in the USA I will leave to you to find out because I'm not telling and neither are any of the news stories being written about me. If you come to the USA maybe you can ask my relatives who are also my neighbours. My criminal record goes back to 2001 when I pleaded guilty to drug possession. The first time I was featured in the news was back in 2010 when a friend and I beat a guy so bad he was fell into a coma and was paralysed. We fled to Vietnam but were promptly arrested upon arrival. Eventually I pleaded guilty to aggravated assault and spent five years in prison. 

Now I have made the headlines a second time.. That's because I tired to burn my ex-wife's car while she was in it and then I tired to burn her house when she fled inside. I only managed to sprinkle a little gas everywhere before I was forced to run away when the cops arrived on the scene. Eventually they caught up with me and now I suppose I will be spending a long time in prison. 

https://usa.inquirer.net/33125/filipino-jailed-in-new-jersey-for-trying-to-burn-ex-wifes-car-house

Hi, my name is Erlinda Garcia. I am a little old woman who tends a sari sari store in Cebu City.  People come here all the time to buy their little sachets of coffee and laundry power as well as eggs and whatever else they need.  The other night I was having my dinner at 9 o'clock when a motorcycle with two men pulled up. The backrider got off and approached me but instead of asking for snacks he shot me dead. I have no idea why. Does someone have a grudge against me? Are they jealous of my business? Sari sari stores are a dime a dozen and it's no big deal to start your own. I always thought I would die peacefully in bed surrounded by my family but it turns out that is not to be.


https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/241323/70-year-old-businesswoman-shot-dead-in-ermita-cebu-city

No comments:

Post a Comment