Thursday, July 11, 2019

Hi, my name is...4

Meeting new people isn't as hard as you think. It's as easy as saying "Hello."


Hi, my name is Archela Caballero. There's not a lot to tell about me. I'm 28 and single. I'm also  kleptomaniac. Stealing is my mental illness. That must be why I was shot in the chest by a motorcycle man who quickly fled the scene.


https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/244083/police-identify-woman-found-dead-in-minglanilla

Hi, my name is Jay-ar Suplena. I am a sales agent based in Manila. After a long hard day of work my friends and I were out drinking having a good time. All of a sudden a motorcycle with three men pulled up and they started shooting me. What was that all about? I will probably never know because they got away and now I am dead.

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1134747/sales-agent-shot-dead-by-3-men-in-manila
Hi, my name is Harriz Bell Olivo. At 21 years old I am the oldest student in my grade 10 class. Somebody decided they did not like me and beat me to death with a hammer. Bludgeoning is not a very efficient way to kill someone and my moronic murderer also left the hammer next to my body. Hopefully the PNP can extract some fingerprints and run them through a database and catch the killer like they do in American movies. Aww who am I kidding?

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/242988/student-found-dead-in-moalboal

Hi, my name is Mark Anthony Miranda.  I am a 15 year old grade 7 student. My living arrangements aren't very traditional as I live with my 30 year old boyfriend Renan Estrope Valderama. We had what you might call a lover's spat but this time it went a little too far. While I was in class hanging out with my schoolmates Renan burst into the room and shot me twice before running away. Now I am dead.

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1138009/grade-7-student-shot-by-boyfriend-in-laguna-dies

Hi, my name is Hutch Abadia and I'm a fixer. No not a repair man.  I'm not going to fix your pipes or or repair your wall.  I'm a fixer.  That means I can arrange for you to get easy access to the documents and people you need. Specifically I'm a fixer for a notary public. Well someone had it out for me and as I was on my way to work a man riding a motorcycle approached me and shot me in the head! I  pretty much died instantly. Chalk it up to those anonymous motorcycle assassins.

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/242519/fixer-shot-dead-in-duljo-fatima

Hi, my name is Colin Akinchang.  I was walking down some stairs minding my own business when all of a sudden I was pushed from behind. I fell head first and cracked my skull on the pavement. I died while being treated.  Thankfully all of this was caught on CCTV.  That means the PNP will catch these men in a timely manner and I and my family will receive justice by seeing these men rot in jail. Right?
Hi, my name is Chop Chop.  Well that's not actually my name but it does describe me very much since my body was chopped into pieces and thrown into a bag. At least they had the dignity to bury it unlike another bag of body parts which was dumped in front of the Senate. Believe it or not there are many Chop Chop's in the Philippines. I am only the latest.

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1138385/mans-chopped-up-body-parts-found-in-camarines-sur

Hi, my name is Roy Ponggawton. I'm a lucky guy you could say. Three guys in a car pulled up to my house and tried to assassinate me but I jumped off a cliff and saved my life. Out of the frying pan and into the fire right? Well that's life!

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/243830/man-escapes-death-by-jumping-off-a-cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment