Saturday, December 30, 2017

Motorcycle Crash

Motorcycle crash!






What happened?  I don't know!  I can make an educated guess:

Motorcyclist with no lights on attempts u-turn and gets rammed by van who could not see him.  

These pictures anger me more than anything else. Such an accident is totally preventable. They weren't even wearing helmets. The passenger was alive but I don't know about the driver. I would be surprised if he made it seeing as he is stuffed under the van.

This is why PNP must patrol the roads and enforce safety laws. If they did this then people wouldn't ride around with no lights or no helmets. After passing this disaster scene I saw many more motorcycles and jeepnies and cars with no lights. 

Dying or being horribly injured while driving in the Philippines is a (preventable) tragedy waiting to happen.

4 comments:

  1. No U turn by the bike. He made a left turn in front of the van at a 45 degree angle. Look at the road markings, way scooter pointed and the curb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have better analytical skills than me. Ought to work for NBI. Haha. It does seems apparent that he turned in front of the van. Whether it was a u-turn or left turn. It really is a wonder to me that this does not happen more often. Streets and vehicles need more lights.

      Delete
    2. I was a police officer in the navy. Could be the one under the van is giving it an oil change. LOL As for the lights, we went to the ferry over here Thursday and there was road widening. Yes, they widened the road just poured the concrete around the trees in the center of the new lane.

      Delete
    3. IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES..BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE IGNORAMOUS IN THIS COUNTRY...A NEVER ENDING SEARCH FOR FILIPINO STUPIDITY....

      Delete