Thursday, May 17, 2018

Broken Beer Bottles

Every time I'm out and about I see soda trucks and beer trucks driving around with huge stacks of crates filled with bottles.  Empty and full bottles. The empty soda bottles always have straw in them. Why? Does no one think to throw them away?

Finally I saw the thing I had been dreaming of most when I see these trucks: an accident. 




It's not as if I really wanted an accident to happen. It's more that an accident is inevitable with the way these trucks are loaded. They stack the crates high and drive off thinking its ok because nothing bad has happened before. Jeepnies, tricycles, pedicabs, trucks, cars, vehicles of all sorts are routinely overburdened with huge stacks of stuff. It's a miracle so many accidents do not happen.

At least they cleaned it up and did not drive off leaving glass all over the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment