Saturday, February 17, 2018

A Respectable Businessman

I think this guy is Chinese. Right behind his shoulder is a Chinese idol. He is most certainly the proprietor of a store selling fake name-brand shoes. I don't have a problem with fake brand shoes except that they usually only last a few months.  After 20 miles the sole starts wearing away and soon after there is a hole in the bottom. I was going to buy a pair of fake Nike's which looked as if they had a sturdy, thick sole but not all the eye holes for the string were cut out so I said forget it and went somewhere else.

But not before I snapped the owner's picture. 


Nothing says respectable businessman like a t-shirt with a sexually suggestive double entendre writ large across the front. Is he even aware of what he is wearing?

While I was buying fake brand shoes my helper bought himself a few pairs of Calvin Klein Underwear.


Did I say Calvin Klein?  I meant Cellvin Klain!

No comments:

Post a Comment