Saturday, September 2, 2017

Phil Post Opened My Package

Can you believe it? The post office opened a package sent to me and then taped it back up like nothing ever happened. It's not enough that you have to pay 116 pesos to pick up a package from the post office but they also want to visually inspect the contents of random packages. Take a look.



See how they slit the top open and then taped it back together?  Compare it with another package I received which they did not molest.


Notice the difference? In the second photo the flap of the envelope is still intact.  While in the first pic it is sliced cleanly open and then taped back together.

Don't they have x-ray machines? Or drug sniffing dogs? Come to think of it I have not seen one police dog in the Philippines. They exist but I haven't seen one. Kind of odd.

I don't think this has happened before. If it has I haven't noticed since I was too excited about the contents of the package to inspect the envelope or the box.

So what was inside? Books.


If it had been money it's likely the package would have gotten "lost in the mail."

No comments:

Post a Comment