Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Zark's Nachos Galore Are Not so Galore-ious

I was at the mall the other day paying my internet bill and doing a little shopping when I happened to walk past Zark's Burgers. They were advertising a new taco burger which sounded interesting. But then I saw they had nachos too.  So I ordered some nachos. Nachos Galore they were labelled on the menu. Take out.  

Just look at these delicious nachos!

https://www.facebook.com/ZarksBurgersPH/photos/a.10150147684117216.339806.125052717215/10155404048832216/?type=3&theater
Those are some really tasty looking nachos! Real corn nacho chips and not fried siomai wrappers cut into triangles. Real nachos with real nacho toppings. No mayonnaise or cabbage or any of that junk that they foul up their nachos with in the Philippines. Filipino nachos and tacos are disgusting. They literally use ketchup, mayonnaise, and cabbage as toppings!! Yuck!

I was so excited to get home and eat some delicious nachos for lunch. I hurriedly opened the bag as soon as I got home.


What the heck is this?  Where are the nachos?  There is a foil bag and sauce cups.  This does not look like Nachos Galore to me.




You have got to be kidding me. Seriously what the heck!? I ordered Nachos Galore and this is most definitely not Nachos Galore. This is just a pile of nachos with some dipping sauces. Nachos aren't for dipping! 

This does not look anything like the picture on Zark's menu or on their Facebook page. This is just sad. Why didn't they put the nachos in a little cardboard tray and pour all the sauces over them?  And why is the sour cream basically empty??

This looks like Mojos Supreme from Shaky's Pizza rather than Nachos Galore from Zark's Burgers.


I have ordered take out burgers from Zark's before and guess what??  They didn't give me an empty bun, a meat patty, and toppings in separate containers. They gave me a fully put together burger. I didn't have to construct my own burger. So why couldn't they put the nachos together?  What is so hard about that?

Very disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment