Thursday, August 8, 2019

Hi, My Name is...7

More exciting an interesting people to meet while you are in the Philippines!


Hi, my name is Edmundo Perch. My brother and I were having a drinking session with my brother at just past noon and we talking about my wife. That cheating whore! And her family tolerates it. I was very mad and worked up. So mad that I stabbed my bother's son, who is my nephew of course, 11 times. I ran out of the house and shouted out, "Kill me now. I killed a kid!" That is when neighbours ran into the house and found the boy "bathing in his own blood." The cops arrested me but later that night at about 8:30pm I reached for a cops gun and was killed in the ensuing scuffle.

https://news.mb.com.ph/2019/07/30/boys-killer-dies-after-grabbing-cops-firearm/

Hi, my name is Jessie Chan Romorosa. I am a construction worker in Bohol.  I was invited to a fiesta and you know how that goes. A little too much drinking. Maybe not enough drinking! Well I went into the back and saw some sexy ladies underwear hanging up so I took two of them. Stuffed them in my pants actually. Just my luck the son of the owner of the house I was at saw me and beat me to death! That's the last panty raid I'll ever do.


Hi, my name is Ronil Bastida. After attending a court hearing I was shot dead by a motorcycle assassin. Why? For what reason? I suppose it does not matter. I am only the latest Filipino to be murdered by a motorcycle assassin. Look on my body, ye living, and despair. That could be you.

Hi, my name is Nilo Gacho. I'm a rice farmer.  While out in the field with my friend Eduard Mondragon we had a misunderstanding and I hacked his neck and arm with my machete. He died instantly. Horrified at what I had done I ran home and committed suicide by drinking pesticide.
Hi, my name is Manolo Benigno de Leon. Ever since I lost my job last year I have been on a mental and financial downward spiral. Sure my wife has been able to fill in the gap but why should she?  I am the man of the house. It is my responsibility to take care of them. But if I can't take care of them financially maybe it would be better to "take care" of them and myself. That's why I sent my helper away at noon to buy some olive oil and while he was gone I shot them all. My wife tried to get away which is why she was in the SUV. I shot her and my son and daughter once in the head before I turned the gun on myself. Now there are no more problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment